PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady makes a public appearance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, wait, wait... I thought he said Halloween was his favorite holiday. Good to see Tom moving around well. Hopefully he doesn't suffer any setbacks in rehab and is able to be on the field in week 1.

So the reports of Brady needing his leg amputated may have been a bit premature?

what??? He still has a leg and he might be able to play football still? Man, from what I've heard he cant even stand, let alone walk. Huh, and here I always thought media and fan speculation were true.

Brady is the man. :)

Did anyone think to ask him, just hypothetically mind you, what he thinks he might be worth in trade??

Great Video \

Hey did anyone ever notice that Jsn sigs look like the same person.....same nose and eyes
I think you told us once that was JJ.... but ??????

It is nice to see that he looks good considering all the rumors. It is also depressing to me that Gisele still looks pretty without makeup.

Did anyone think to ask him, just hypothetically mind you, what he thinks he might be worth in trade??

ROTFLMAO!
That would be like dissin' Matt Light's wife. Don't wanna go there. Fortunately, Brady would not be able to catch me after I axed the question and beat feet, Crowder style. No dreads to latch onto either.

glad to see TB walking :rocker:

now lets commence all the moronic, baseless threads about trading him :banned:

LMAO - in my fantasy league he cost me Carson Palmer and TJ Who'sYourMama so that's my starting point :)

......:rofl:...:rocker:.....

Ask him, just say you're from patsfans.com :yeeha:

Wait, wait, wait... I thought he said Halloween was his favorite holiday.

Well, I wasn't really expecting him to say that Father's Day was his favorite holiday. ;-}

I think he was asked that, but he replied that he couldn't really think about that right now because he is still contemplating a trade offer from Leonardo DiCaprio to get back Giselle for Bar Refaeli and a Victoria Secret model to be named later.

what??? He still has a leg and he might be able to play football still? Man, from what I've heard he cant even stand, let alone walk. Huh, and here I always thought media and fan speculation were true.

Don't be fooled Sivy. That smooth dude with the hot girlfriend serving Thanksgiving dinner at a Goodwill charity function in Boston is not our Tommy; it's a body double.

Brady is unable to stand upright, never mind walk.

......:rofl:...:rocker:.....

Ask him, just say you're from patsfans.com :yeeha:

Haven't you heard? The players and coaches read us for their entertainment... any murmerings hereabouts directly affect their gameday attitudes...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes