PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
The offensive line was fine until everyone got hurt and they had to play tackles who were converted into tight ends at tackle....

I never heard of Mike Tanier before. I wonder why. Classic click bait from a pathetic hack.

The offensive line was fine until everyone got hurt and they had to play tackles who were converted into tight ends at tackle....
Disagree
The OL was fine for a quick strike/ sub 2 second passing attack but ask them to sustain blocks….yikes. Furthermore, Solder has to be one of the most overrated LT's in the league. My eye test sees a guy who loses most battles after initial contact….hence the need for a sub 2 second passing attack. Sure, Solder is better than his back ups and I would argue my Romanian air conditioning guy is better than the back up LT's last year….but when Solder was on the field, he disappointed and regressed. Cross fingers that new coaching will right his ship and the fortunes of all the OL.

In 2013 it was a disaster. 2014 mediocre

The last time the line was great was 2012 and even then they got owned against the Ravens when it mattered

Overdramatic headline. These click trolls aren't playing around these days.

line has been garbage when it counts since 2007 if you think about it. the only reason it didn't look a lot worse in 2014 was because of the gameplan against the Ravens and Seahawks

16 New England Patriots

So thats not bad or good its literally mediocre

mediocre: definition of mediocre in Oxford dictionary (American English) (US)
UpTXuxu.png

COjYRLi.png

:D

Losing JE and Lewis were killers as the were TB12's top quick receiving threats.

IMO that had a ton to do with the pressure as lesser receivers were covered.

Plus the line had like 928 different combinations. That is not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back