PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady is the mvp this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please lets just take one game at a time, you want to spew your venom , spew it at guys like Deion Sanders who say if Heinz ward was is the game the Steelers win easily.. The Colts are next week, it will be a challenge lets hope we rise to it like this past week...

If the Pats have Leigh Bodden, Ty Warren, Stephen Neal, and Kevin faulk we'd win easily, maybe even undefeated right now, but hmm they are HURT so too bad we will never know. It isn't like Ward is Randy Moss anyway, Big Ben played terrible and stat padded at the end

If the Pats have Leigh Bodden, Ty Warren, Stephen Neal, and Kevin faulk we'd win easily, maybe even undefeated right now, but hmm they are HURT so too bad we will never know. It isn't like Ward is Randy Moss anyway, Big Ben played terrible and stat padded at the end

Your right ,but we will have to fight till the end of the year for respect...

Nothing on how it would have been if Ty Warren, Leigh Bodden, Kevin Faulk, Jarrad Page or Fred taylor played?

well lets not stop there. What about McGowan and Neal and Ghostowski?

And what about the guys BB traded away with compensation not yet received: Seymour, Moss, Maroney.

He rose to the occasion... This game was a typical Brady game, and then i have to listen to nfl ta and deion on how if Heinz ward was in this game the pats lose... this was a great team effort, but Brady was the reason this team won tonight....

Were't you one of the ones saying that the Pats were going to lose and being all down on this team??? Seriously, you change your mind more than a stop light changes from red to green.

This thread, in a nutshell, is why I don't post much anymore.

Last edited:
Don't know about MVP, yet . . .

But that first TD throw to Gronk was un-freaking-believable. Especially when viewed on the replaly from the POV behind the QB.

Were't you one of the ones saying that the Pats were going to lose and being all down on this team??? Seriously, you change your mind more than a stop light changes from red to green.

Yeah im the only one, the team came through, sorry i dont drink the kool aid all the time, but this was a nice win, no one thought it would be that easy except for a few of the tin foil heads...

Don't know about MVP, yet . . .

But that first TD throw to Gronk was un-freaking-believable. Especially when viewed on the replaly from the POV behind the QB.

It really was. I watched that replace 20X and I still can't figure out how it happened.

Yeah im the only one, the team came through, sorry i dont drink the kool aid all the time, but this was a nice win, no one thought it would be that easy except for a few of the tin foil heads...

Could you point me in the direction of them tin foil hats everybody's wearing?

Philip Rivers is the MVP. He's missing his entire offense but keeps on chugging along. Impressive, really.

I thought Brady played his best game by far. Was good to see him come out on the first series and march down the field. That's exactly what they needed. All too often this season they've come out flat and gotten stronger in the 2nd half. Hopefully they can build on this and keep the consistency.

This is what I love about NE minus Randy Moss....Back in the 01,03,04 BB and TB would find matchups to exploit on offense and go to them against each opponent and it would usually work in our favor....When Moss was here I felt like we would go away from what's working to try and get him in the game....Why? Noone could cover Gronk last night and we went to him time and time again.....Noone could cover the law firm after play action to him, he would just slip out of the backfield and catch the ball for 5-7 yds....I feel like we are a more complete offense now that can out think and out coach most of these teams.....Let's keep it rolling....

Philip Rivers is the MVP. He's missing his entire offense but keeps on chugging along. Impressive, really.

I think Rivers is offensive player of the year; great stats. I'll go with Brady for MVP.

Yeah Brady MVP Rivers Offensive player of the year!

Funny how after one game Brady goes from a disappointment to MVP. Weird.

I read somewhere last week that there is a guy we know very well that is moving into the running for MVP...Richard Seymour

Unless this came from a Raiders fans idea I see no reason to include Richard in any type of MVP talk...he does not have any super stats unless you consider 4.5 sacks a big thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back