PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady is the Greatest QB of ALL TIME!

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who is better Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, or Joe Montana?

• Tom Brady

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • Peyton Manning

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Joe Montana

Votes: 19 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that this thread exists the week of the draft. Just 7 years ago, I remember how absolutely PISSED Tommy got as team after team passed on him. Just awesome. We all know who gets my vote.

In the medias quest to over hype Brady's accomplishments, they have completely over looked the fact that he barely has 3 more passing TDs than Manning. The stats do not lie after this weeks game:

Brady 33

Manning 30

Okay granted you need to add Peyton's 16 to Eli's 14, but combined the Manning brothers are almost as good as Tom Brady.

What baffles me the most: 1 person on here believes that the Chokemaster is the greatest QB of all time :rofl:

John Elway or Steve Young would be better fits in this poll.

So a character deficient welcher who didn't see Marino play (like losing a playoff game to a Pete Carroll coached Patriots) blathers his no count opinion.

This is the same 'expert' who picked the phins to beat the Pats for the AFCE last year, said that Welker would not score 3 TDs all season, touted Ted "The Bust" Ginn and hilariously prattles on about Glenn (sic) Beck, the geriatric rookie QB, a player SO good he hasn't gotten a start on an 0-9 team going nowhere.

Last edited:
What baffles me the most: 1 person on here believes that the Chokemaster is the greatest QB of all time :rofl:

John Elway or Steve Young would be better fits in this poll.

It means we have exactly one Colt fan on the board. Ask 1000 folks form Boston who is the greatest QB is 999 will say Tom Brady. Same question in Denver 999 will say Elway, San Fran 999 votes for Montana, Miami 999 votes for Marino last week in Indy 999 would say Manning this week I am sure it dropped a little but still over 90% but next week he will be the greatest QB ever.

Green Bay 1000 votes for Farve.

We all know you dislike me, no need to describe your perception of my character each and everytime you post. You've probably writen at least 50 pages of the same thing dogging me, quite pathetic.

As for Marino, I'm talking about the best arm, pocket presence, pocket mobilty, feet, hip drive, release, arm slot, moxy and risk taker ever.

As for my credit, why can't you give me any for the things I was right for? I'm a homer, therefore I pick the Dolphins a lot and now that they are bad I'm usually wrong about them.

But how about some cred for saying the Jets were frauds and would fall off the face of the earth. How about some cred for picking the Saints to take a step back? How about my pick of the Steelers to be resurgent? You can't be a strawman and attack just my wrong doings, admit my right picks too.

Last edited:
We all know you dislike me, no need to describe your perception of my character each and everytime you post. You've probably writen at least 50 pages of the same thing dogging me, quite pathetic.

As for Marino, I'm talking about the best arm, pocket presence, pocket mobilty, feet, hip drive, release, arm slot, moxy and risk taker ever.

As for my credit, why can't you give me any for the things I was right for? I'm a homer, therefore I pick the Dolphins a lot and now that they are bad I'm usually wrong about them.

But how about some cred for saying the Jets were frauds and would fall off the face of the earth. How about some cred for picking the Saints to take a step back? How about my pick of the Steelers to be resurgent? You can't be a strawman and attack just my wrong doings, admit my right picks too.

Good job. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back