PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady is not the best QB in the NFL .... at handsomeness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't that be the Tight End with the cutest butt? :eek: erase erase

Let's face it, most tight ends don't deserve the name.

Funny how meathead Roethlisberger beats out Brady. How many GQ and Esquire covers has the missing link been on? Meathead looks like what I imagine cavemen looked like back in the day with his big, thick bulbous forhead.

it's in terms of face symmetry. Anyway i wouldn't care if he were the ugliest qb as long as he keeps bringing the trophy home. Brady is not here for his looks.

amen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a scientific study of symmetry.

Nothin' more.

Nothin' less.

;)

Including Ben in the study invalidates all their findings since his mug has been sugically altered...although IMO for the worse...

Lest my heterosexual mancrush on Brady be confused for something else (not that there's anything wrong with that), I should stay out of this one. But, I should say this study was done by measuring how symmetrical ones face is, which is a pretty screwed up way of measuring handsomeness. There's a better tool used for measuring attractiveness, and its called eyeballs.

Last edited:
Lest my heterosexual mancrush on Brady be confused for something else (not that there's anything wrong with that), I should stay out of this one. But, I should say this study was done by measuring how symmetrical ones face is, which is a pretty screwed up way of measuring handsomeness. There's a better tool used for measuring attractiveness, and its called eyeballs.

Yeah, I don't get it either. There's something about the more symmetrical your face, the more handsome you should be considered? Well, perhaps the inclusion of Big Ben kind of shoots a moon-sized hole in the theory. There's the real story.

>
>
Note to self: Be sure to pick out THE most symmetrical pumpkin this Halloween to carve this into it:

big ben.JPG

But yeah, add me to the list of women who couldn't really care less what TFB looks like except on the field. :cool:

Last edited:
>
>
Note to self: Be sure to pick out THE most symmetrical pumpkin this Halloween to carve this into it:

View attachment 2304

But yeah, add me to the list of women who couldn't really care less what TFB looks like except on the field. :cool:

This is the best thing I've read today. AWESOME.

If these dummies think that doofus Ben Roethlisberger is better looking than Tom Brady, then I would have to say that Ben's grandma invented this measure of "handsome-ness."

His head was actually normal sized until his head met the windshield of a Lady's vehicle in downtown Pittsburgh :D

steroids and HGH also make your head bigger. Some guys use them to recover from injuries. Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back