PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the classic image of him after winning hist first SB. On the trophy podium with his hands on his head, the big kid grin and the look of "I can't believe I'm actually here". You see all the confetti and everything just falling down behind him.

How about the classic image of him after winning hist first SB. On the trophy podium with his hands on his head, the big kid grin and the look of "I can't believe I'm actually here". You see all the confetti and everything just falling down behind him.

Tom+Brady+Super+Bowl.jpg

Yes! That was the subject of one of my submissions in the immortal "Classic Pats moment in MS Paint" thread awhile back :rocker:

29429kx.jpg

I love Tomlin's face; clearly thinking 'what just happened?'

And then Gaffeny goes for a high five with Brady, and Brady just continues to walk :)

My favorite part from that game was the play action deep pass to Moss for his second TD. Afterward Moss lets Anthony Smith know that Smith can't hold his jock.

My favorite part from that game was the play action deep pass to Moss for his second TD. Afterward Moss lets Anthony Smith know that Smith can't hold his jock.

Yes, definently one of the best moments in the Pats/Steelers rivalry.

It was still a Brady play...Remember when he throws the bomb to Branch, Branch takes it and he's gone waving bye bye to the Steelers? Probably one of my favorite highlights ever.

Remember that time Brady showed up to camp with the rookies when people said he might hold out?

LOL The local media has moved on from contract gate pdq. So fast in fact that the boss' comments on it were overshadowed by house cleaning gate and OLB gate in their quest to be sure to tell us this team is primed for a 3rd place finish in the division...

Luckily at least a member of the NY media was listening when Kraft spoke yesterday...

“He’s going to be here,” Kraft said on the first day of training camp. “I love the guy. We’re so lucky to have him. I have an emotional attachment because I remember him coming in as the fourth quarterback, being a skinny beanpole of a kid.”

Kraft was unequivocal in his assurance that Brady would remain with New England.

“In my mind, he will be,” Kraft said. “One way or another. I believe he wants to be here. We want him here. We have a complicated situation we’re dealing with. There are a lot of forces at work. One way or another it will work out.”

When he was a rookie, Brady introduced himself to Kraft in a hallway at the old Foxboro Stadium and when Kraft replied that he knew who he was, Brady replied, “I’m the best decision this organization has ever made.”

That is certainly true —

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/30/sports/football/30patriots.html?_r=1&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

Last edited:
ESPN & Boston sports media's spin on Kraft's comments:
Kraft cites "complicated situation" preventing new contract and ridicules Brady's physique in an attempt to devalue his contract demands.

During SB XXXVI, John Madden said in front of millions of people world-wide that the Pats shouldn't count on the rookie QB to put them in field-goal range, but should manage the clock and go into overtime. TFB methodically marches down the field to set up the kick "heard round the world"!:D

I'm not into playing games.

Millionaires *****ing.

I love Tom Brady

He is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes