PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sivy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I liked that time he faked the spike of the ball to stop the clock and then tossed up a TD pass to moss..that was great...

...or how about the time he threw that pass over that steeler kids head and then went right up and got in his face...

I liked it when he threw 5 TD passes, and then came off the bench to almost immediately throw another one after Cassel threw a pick 6.

And the time he juked out Urlacher was also great.

I also remember a vicious hit he took from the Bills that knocked his helmet off and he just got up and acted like nothing happened. It was actually pretty funny to see him no sell such a hard hit.

Ah the good old days...

member-that-one-time.jpg

Remember that one time he broke the TD record? That was awesome.

member-that-one-time.jpg

Remember that one time he broke the TD record? That was awesome.

LOL! Chris Farley was the first thing I thought of when I first looked at this thread.

Remember the time Bobby Boucher showed up at halftime and the Mud Dogs won the Bourban Bowl?

I am mad at myself for not thinking of that Chris Farley skit because Farley was my favorite SNL star and Idol growing up. but this scene from waterboy is what I thought of first.

I liked it when he threw 5 TD passes, and then came off the bench to almost immediately throw another one after Cassel threw a pick 6.

And the time he juked out Urlacher was also great.

I also remember a vicious hit he took from the Bills that knocked his helmet off and he just got up and acted like nothing happened. It was actually pretty funny to see him no sell such a hard hit.

yea, that TD after cassle threw the pic was awsome. I loved it...last years 6 td passes against Ten was great too..imagin if he stayed in the hole game? :eek:

Remember that time he completed a pass to Patrick Pass despite having tripped while dropping back and landing on his butt? He made the throw from a seated position. I think it went for a first down.

...and I might be wrong about Patrick Pass, but I'm pretty sure that's who caught the ball.

Last edited:
I loved the record-breaking TD against the Giants in 07. They tried it once, it went incomplete, and then basically got back in the huddle and said "Screw it, we're trying that again." It was probably the last thing the Giants were expecting.

Last edited:
Remember that time he completed a pass to Patrick Pass despite having tripped while dropping back and landing on his butt? He made the throw from a seated position. I think it went for a first down.

...and I might be wrong about Patrick Pass, but I'm pretty sure that's who caught the ball.

I witnessed that in person: The Pass to Pass from the Ass.

I love TFB :D

Remember that time he was practically getting his head ripped off with a facemask and still threw a strike across the field to Givens.

My personal favorite is when he spiked the ball before the game winning field goal in Super Bowl 36. He caught it and held it out, over his head with his left hand.

Ahh, when he cared about football. :bricks:

2007 vs. the Redskins - Pump fake and then dive head-first in for the TD. Awesome...

But the next week he tried it again and got picked by Miami in a critical situation....... if I recall.

...or how about the time he threw that pass over that steeler kids head and then went right up and got in his face...

The safety play at that position was pretty inviting...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye