PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady is #2 on Forbes 2011 list of Most Influential Athletes

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Most influential American athletes is what list looks like to me.

Brady has done a great job of managing his "brand." It's not surprising that he has high negatives because he has left so many teams and fans disappointed in their SB quests. Suggests that he is positioning himself for a long endorsement career after he retires.

Brady has done a great job of managing his "brand." It's not surprising that he has high negatives because he has left so many teams and fans disappointed in their SB quests. Suggests that he is positioning himself for a long endorsement career after he retires.
President Brady. You heard it first ;).

is Indy even a part of the U.S.???

i dunno about that. I thought brady is highly selective when choosing endorsements? I would not do that tbh

NASCAR driver is an athlete? That leaves the door open for anything. May as well throw Bieber and Bill Gates in that list....

Last edited:
If we ignore the whole "Nascar is barely a sport" aspect, it is pretty difficult to argue against a guy who has won the last five championships in anything.

LOL at Brady having an unusually high "dislike" score -- and it only being 11%.

That's a strange list with 2 Nascar drivers in the top 3 and Shaq checking in at number 4. Plus, Brady's dislikeability is almost as high as Lebron's. How is that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes