PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
..the only place I want to play....

music to my ears!!

No doubt in my mind he retires a Patriot - simply another attribute, that being loyalty to one organization, which in my mind helps to become the Greatest Of All Time.

Think about that, A New England Patriot QB ends up as the GOAT. WOW. Never, ever, did I think this would happen to the team I have followed since I was 9 and they first kicked off back in the early 60's!!

No doubt in my mind he retires a Patriot - simply another attribute, that being loyalty to one organization, which in my mind helps to become the Greatest Of All Time.

Think about that, A New England Patriot QB ends up as the GOAT. WOW. Never, ever, did I think this would happen to the team I have followed since I was 9 and they first kicked off back in the early 60's!!

We need to stop this goat madness. Goat means the guy who choked or blew the game for his team, like Bill Buckner in 86 or Peyton in 2004.

We need to stop this goat madness. Goat means the guy who choked or blew the game for his team, like Bill Buckner in 86 or Peyton in 2004.

Uh....no it doesn't...GOAT stands for Greatest Of All Time. Why do you think TB was holding a goat in one of his fashion spreads a few years ago??

Get your goats straight please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back