• Shave it all off

Votes: 12 10.0%
  • Put in dreadlocks

Votes: 16 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me that you are a woman or homosexual. Otherwise, this is a pretty creepy thread.

There was a risk of being called that involved with posting this LOL

Brady's long hair makes me question my sexuality. This would have bothered me when I was younger. Now, I'm just happy to have a sexuality.

Let it grow, Tommy.

I am not trying to be mean, but can we all just please stop with the tom brady haircut nonsense? Happy Gisele = Happy Tom = Better Tom on Field = Better Patriots Team.

We have more important things to worry about like a huge gaping hole at DE.

I could not agree more.....for those of us that are married, we know all too well about 'disgruntled' wife. Happy wife = Happy Tom, better for Pats...I'm sure Tom gets more rest sleeping in bed than couch.

Brady's long hair makes me question my sexuality. This would have bothered me when I was younger. Now, I'm just happy to have a sexuality.

Let it grow, Tommy.

:agree:

Mike (secretly gloating that TB is covering up the fact that his hair is starting to thin). ;)

There wasn't an option for "I don't give a flying [ya, that]"
The only hair I hate is the hair that sticks so far out of the helmet that you can't read the guy's name.
As long as the hair doesn't affect TFB's ability to see, I say let him do whatever he wants.

I know I'm going to be in the minority about this but I like it. Perhaps he's refusing to cut it until he wins another SB ring? :rocker:

Co-signed! Brady had the look of a badass on the sideline this past preseason game. He looks especially determined for this season. But it might just be me. :D

Did anyone mention that his Wife likes it long? My wife is always asking me not to cut my hair, i throw her a bone and don't cut it till it gets to what Bradys looks like now.

Did anyone mention that his Wife likes it long? My wife is always asking me not to cut my hair, i throw her a bone and don't cut it till it gets to what Bradys looks like now.

Hell if Giselle asked me to change my hair to be a mullet I'd be down. :rocker:

lol. Another guy who didn't know who Kontra's pic is. I thought it was Gary Coleman and when he died, I came over to mention it to Kontra. Another person said,"What? You mistaking a 400 pound black man for Gary Coleman?" That clue triggered something in the back of my mind and I went,"Ohhh. Yeah. Okay, that's Biggie Smalls." Then the South Park episode when Butters summons him by saying his name 3 times into the mirror came to mind.

It's by far the best avatar pic of anybody's around here.
Like what that guy said- "Kontra's stuff reads like a big guy is talking to you." It's all authoritative and stuff. Like whatever he says is the last word on the subject.

And what? That's not really Patjew in his pic? I'm dejected. I see guys like that all the time in my Brooklyn Neighborhood. (Minus Pat Patriot on the hat, unfortunately.)

People need to stop saying it looks like Justin Bieber's haircut. It doesn't. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes