PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady GIF- F%% those Bi%% after the TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This GIF is actually edited. The full sentence was "I can't wait to go home and **** that brasilian *****."

Is it really necessary to make comments like that about another mans wife? I understand she's hot and all that, but come on man.

I like it.

I think I still like Wes' "you ******* suck!" to the Colts after that first down he got.

Re: Tom Brady Saying F%% those Bi%% after the TD

There goes that metrosexual image he was working hard to maintain.

Lyf6t.gif

LOL that was a riot. And the best was Welker sitting next to him with a !@#@! eating grin on his face.

Re: Tom Brady Saying F%% those Bi%% after the TD

Definitely not enough evidence to overturn it. Going to have to say f*** those b****es for sure.

Ruling on the field stand. F*** those b***es. Hurt fee fees will be assessed on the kickoff.

That was AWESOME haha! And Welker seemed to enjoy it lol

He's not going to be fined for this. Players curse audible on camera all the time and are never fined.

Ask Wes. ;)

Lyf6t.gif

After seeing this vicious sounding clip, is there any doubt the blockheaded clownissioner comes down hard and fines Brady $100,000?

Another question should be, who is he talking about? Who are the b******?

I think he's talking about all the posters who were saying the offense sucks all week long......just sayin :D

Quote from a ChasBB at the Bills forum.

"BB now stands for Brady's *****es (no longer the Buffalo Bills) UNTIL the defense decides to prove otherwise and go after him. What a pathetic game plan to not go after him -- stupidest gameplan ever devised for Brady. I even changed my avatar to reflect the new name of the team."

Another question should be, who is he talking about? Who are the b******?

It's obvious.......the *****es are the overrated defensive linemen.....in particular the one that landed on his knee 1 or 2 plays earlier. You know...the one who couldn't believe he was flagged.

F@#% that biznatch!

Last edited:
Goodell will probably fine CBS for filming from an unauthorised location in the stadium what everybody else in the stadium could see in plain sight.

Ballin...Ballin like I play for New England.

Lmao I knew he swore and said something like that. He was mad cause right after he ran that rushing TD they had to review it which was annoying lol.

If anybody wants to get the iphone5 for free click this link and send me a referral would be greatly appreciated :) Apple.FreebieJeebies

Lmao I knew he swore and said something like that. He was mad cause right after he ran that rushing TD they had to review it which was annoying lol.

If anybody wants to get the iphone5 for free click this link and send me a referral would be greatly appreciated :) Apple.FreebieJeebies

Again... he was pissed because off the d-lineman diving t his knee the play before he scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes