PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom brady= Best #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
id still give a slight edge to bradshaw as of right now. 4 for 4 in super bowls. Tommy will definetly match that and perhaps surpass it.

desi-patsfan said:
id still give a slight edge to bradshaw as of right now. 4 for 4 in super bowls. Tommy will definetly match that and perhaps surpass it.

Of Course I'm Bias, but I will use there logic

SI.com said:
Yes, four Super Bowls trumps three, but Tom Brady just started so we've giving him the nod by the narrowest of margins. After all, Bradshaw was surrounded by Hall of Fame talent. Brady has Corey Dillon.

Last edited:
ginachen said:

Wow I had forgotten how many great #12 QB's there have been in this sport. And there's still some good but not list worthy ones like Randal Cunningham.

P.S.-Maybe I have been sniffing too many sharpies but didn't Bob Griese wear #8, whish is why Brian Griese does so often too? In this case I'm completely imagining this I will do this in advance::bricks:

zippo59 said:
Wow I had forgotten how many great #12 QB's there have been in this sport. And there's still some good but not list worthy ones like Randal Cunningham.

P.S.-Maybe I have been sniffing too many sharpies but didn't Bob Griese wear #8, whish is why Brian Griese does so often too? In this case I'm completely imagining this I will do this in advance::bricks:

http://images.google.com/images?q=bob+griese&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

That might answer your question.

My #2 all-time #12 in Boston sports.

http://www.baseballhalloffame.org/hofers_and_honorees/hofer_bios/Doerr_Bobby.htm

Bio
Ted Williams called Bobby Doerr "the silent captain of the Red Sox." He hit .288 lifetime and .409 in the '46 World Series, driving in 100 runs six times, with a high of 120 in 1950. Doerr once held the American League record by handling 414 chances without an error and frequently led American League second basemen in double plays, putouts and assists. The affable second baseman was signed by Eddie Collins on the same scouting trip that netted Ted Williams for Boston.

........err, he wore #1, but he was their best #2 hitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
sarge said:
Of Course I'm Bias, but I will use there logic

Well tom brady isnt exactly surrounded by bench players now is he? He might not have 2 hall of fame WR, he does have the greatest coach in NFL.

desi-patsfan said:
Well tom brady isnt exactly surrounded by bench players now is he? He might not have 2 hall of fame WR, he does have the greatest coach in NFL.

Chuck Noll wasn't too shabby either.

"hottest girlfriend this side of Brad Pitt"- sorry, Bridget is a nice looking woman, but she is way too skinny and getting up there in age.

Sorry, but I would take Alba, Simpson and even Anniston over Moynahan any day. Hey, before Brady did anyone even know this girls name??!?!?!?!?

desi-patsfan said:

Bradshaw had at least 8 HOF'ers who played with him (that i can think of)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back