PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady artwork...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything looks good except the mouth.

Picture403.jpg

Picture.jpg

Here's some quick pencil sketches I did of BB. :)

Here's one of Gruden I haven't finished up yet (it's a bad picture, blurry). Also a couple others...I gave Jeff Garcia the original drawing, I have a print of it signed by Garcia.

Gruden-Protected.jpg

Reggie-Bush-High-Quality-Pr.jpg

Garcia003.jpg

Jeff-Garcia-Protected.jpg

Last edited:
Great work, Nick! Do you ever use another medium besides pencil?

Wrong sport, but I also use chalk pastel:

michaeljordan.jpg

This reminds me of when I used to get the players' autographs on my artwork. Sometimes they would even ask me to draw one for their family. I almost exclusively use chalk pastel.

Last edited:
I used to do color pencil...I just really like the graphite and doing B & W, for some reason B & W sells better...alot better. I'm going to try water color pencils soon, I've been wanting to do that for awhile.

I used to do color pencil...I just really like the graphite and doing B & W, for some reason B & W sells better...alot better. I'm going to try water color pencils soon, I've been wanting to do that for awhile.

Huh, that's interesting, I always found the chalk pastel to be very, very lucrative.

Huh, that's interesting, I always found the chalk pastel to be very, very lucrative.

I'm not saying it's not. But there is something about the black & white. I do alot of childrens portraits, then when I have time I do stuff like this. Sometimes do a few prints to sell. It depends on the player.

Terrific Reggie Bush drawing dude. Amazing. Simply amazing. 100/10 if thats even possible.

I'd try to print some of this stuff out but I dont know if the printed versions would be of any decent quality.

The Donovan McNabb one would have been more realistic if he was puking.

The Donovan McNabb one would have been more realistic if he was puking.

Trust me I would have loved to do it that way! I'm a Buccaneer fan...I never laughed so hard as when he puked in the Bucs game this year...That was one of the most funny things I've ever scene. It was like no Donovan, you're not going to lie your way out of this one!

Trust me I would have loved to do it that way! I'm a Buccaneer fan...I never laughed so hard as when he puked in the Bucs game this year...That was one of the most funny things I've ever scene. It was like no Donovan, you're not going to lie your way out of this one!

McNabb has the stomach of a new born. He was puking during the Superbowl too and apparently he pukes after every game.

McNabb has the stomach of a new born. He was puking during the Superbowl too and apparently he pukes after every game.

Not only the stomach of a newborn, but he appears to have the attitude of one as well, lol.

eta: zippo, thank you for the compliment on my work. It's been ages since I even pulled out a pencil (well before law school) an I scrawled out those two BB pics for fun a few months ago. Notice on the Michael Jordan pic it says 93. I drew it in 1993, lol! I was just a kid. Never got that one signed either....too hard to meet MJ, then and now.

Last edited:
Not only the stomach of a newborn, but he appears to have the attitude of one as well, lol.

eta: zippo, thank you for the compliment on my work. It's been ages since I even pulled out a pencil (well before law school) an I scrawled out those two BB pics for fun a few months ago. Notice on the Michael Jordan pic it says 93. I drew it in 1993, lol! I was just a kid. Never got that one signed either....too hard to meet MJ, then and now.

I apologize for not saying anything, that Jordan picture is really nice. Brian B is good as well!

I apologize for not saying anything, that Jordan picture is really nice. Brian B is good as well!

Oh, thank you! (It's Bill Belichick, btw, not Brian. He has a son named Brian though!)

I think my favorite of yours is Gruden. I did a profile pic like that but it was of Shula. I also love Reggie Bush. I really like how your style is very precise. Every contour, every wrinkle is fully realized. It's good stuff.

Oh, thank you! (It's Bill Belichick, btw, not Brian. He has a son named Brian though!)

I think my favorite of yours is Gruden. I did a profile pic like that but it was of Shula. I also love Reggie Bush. I really like how your style is very precise. Every contour, every wrinkle is fully realized. It's good stuff.

I always confuse the names of Bill Belichick an Brian Billick...I'm a huge sports fan I know the difference between the 2, yet I aways screw it up...I feel stupid now. That is a mistake I shouldn't make! I chalk it up to having an infant right now...I can barely keep my eyes open! lol

I try to make them as real as possible...I don't like any detail untouched!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back