PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady and Coach Belichick Endorsements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princeton18

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if you all could help me with a student project. I am analyzing the effect of playing in the sports crazy market that is Boston. I was wondering you could provide me the names of any companies, businesses or products that either Coach Belichick or Tom Brady have endorsed in the last couple years. It can be regional or national. Thanks so much!

Brady - Movado, Stetson and Visa

Belichick? Only time I've seen him in an advertisement was for the NFL Network.

Brady also does a commercial for.....i want to say Reebok. It was that commercial that had the ACDC song "Rock and Roll aint noise pollution," and the commercial had Brady waking up and then going out and throwing passes.

Does anyone remember this one?

The commercial with the AC/DC video was for Nike. I believe Tom has a deal with Sirius satellite radio. I also believe he has done advertisements for GAP.

Last edited:
I think Belichick did an ad for discount caskets and another one for Preparation H.

Brady has current endorsement deals with the watchmaker Movado, Nike, Stetson cologne, and Coca-Cola's Glaceau (Smartwater). He recently signed the Smartwater contract (3 years, up to $5 million).

He has done past commercials/ad spots for Sirius Satellite Radio, Gap, Hersheys, Visa, Dunkin' Donuts, and Cadillac (prior to having a falling out with the company).

Brady has current endorsement deals with the watchmaker Movado, Nike, Stetson cologne, and Coca-Cola's Glaceau (Smartwater). He recently signed the Smartwater contract (3 years, up to $5 million).

He has done past commercials/ad spots for Sirius Satellite Radio, Gap, Hersheys, Visa, Dunkin' Donuts, and Cadillac (prior to having a falling out with the company).

Didnt Brady do a few Dunkin Donuts commercials?

Brady also did a Snickers commercial. Wish I could find the link from youtube when he jogs out and goes into the huddle and calls the play and then talks about how only the Jets would fall for this play and then he looks up and sees that he is in the Jets huddle.

It was pretty good.

Brady also did a Snickers commercial. Wish I could find the link from youtube when he jogs out and goes into the huddle and calls the play and then talks about how only the Jets would fall for this play and then he looks up and sees that he is in the Jets huddle.

It was pretty good.

Hadn't heard of this until you mentioned it, but it was indeed on youtube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fY4UwcokerE

To the original poster: from what I have heard the team works with team or league official sponsors to hook them up with individual athletes. For example, Dunkin Donuts has had Troy Brown and Richard Seymour.

Last edited:
I think I remember Brady doing a print ad for milk when they were doing the ad campaign with celebrities that had milk mustaches. Does anyone else recall this? It's entirely possible I've overindulged on the calcium and made this all up. But it's worth Googling. (Which I should've done myself.)

Now that I've typed all that, I did Google it. Tom appeared in 2002. Linkage here: http://www.milkdelivers.org/gotmilk/print.cfm

The best was the one for the EPT Plus Pregnancy Test that Brady did with Giselle. That was hysterical.

Oh wait, that was reality. :bricks:

I think I remember Brady doing a print ad for milk when they were doing the ad campaign with celebrities that had milk mustaches. Does anyone else recall this? It's entirely possible I've overindulged on the calcium and made this all up. But it's worth Googling. (Which I should've done myself.)

Now that I've typed all that, I did Google it. Tom appeared in 2002. Linkage here: http://www.milkdelivers.org/gotmilk/print.cfm

Ty Law did a milk mustache ad?

Weird, i dont remember that.

The best was the one for the EPT Plus Pregnancy Test that Brady did with Giselle. That was hysterical.

Oh wait, that was reality. :bricks:

Wait, Giselle is preggers too?

Or did you mean Bridget?

Wait, Giselle is preggers too?

Or did you mean Bridget?

There was a rumor Giselle was at the same time as Bridget. To my knowledge, that has been dispelled.

There was a rumor Giselle was at the same time as Bridget. To my knowledge, that has been dispelled.

Yeah, she looked pretty good for a 10 month pregnant woman in Miami in a bikini with Brady last week ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes