PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

tom at party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom What Are You Doing! U Cant Be Drunk! Your Tom Brady! You Gotta Stay Perfect Man! I Know U Got 2 Very Nice Weapons But Dont Touch That Alcohol Because Someone Might Poison You!

First, no way anyone can say he's drunk. Second, so what if he is. He's 27, it's the offseason, he's working hard - he's allowed to go out.

i was joking :) he deserves to party after a long season .. his back must of hurt from carrying us

Last edited:
How can you tell he's drunk? All you see is the top of his head.

Man these Colts Fans are TOOLS at least are quarterback can go out and get laid by a woman
Manning and Kenny Chesney match made in heaven

they said "well he's face is reaaly red, and he doesn't look normal"

who knows if he's drunk or not

someone commented that he was wearing a braclet for god sakes i think indy needs a new color this is about right

point of party = have drinks, get laid.

he's half way home.

...for the ten-millionth time.

"Just make sure you show up fresh. Which for some of you means lots of sex and for others means none at all." - Bill Walsh to his players at a team meeting

Hey being drunk is way better than humping Sheep.

F.B.N. said:
Hey being drunk is way better than humping Sheep.

Unfortunately, the two can often be correlated

Although I don't do it very often, getting drunk is a lot of fun . . . I'd like to think our Tommy can go out and have fun unlike uptight, self righteous guys like, oh, I don't know . . .

Humm he's at a bar. Anytime you go into a bar they check your ID. The only thing the bracelet proves is that he is OLD ENOUGH to drink.

Doesn't prove if he is drunk or not. And you know what getting drunk isn't bad if you're not hurting anyone. This picture doesn't show him doing anything except maybe gazing at the wine selection...

I think Colt fans have some big time Brady envy going on here. They can keep telling themselves Peyton is the best but Manning hasn't won squat when the season really is on the line. Where's your HARDWARE Peyton Whining??

His face is red? Wow, I can't tell. I must be color blind because he face does not look red to me. Just because he is at a party and bending over a railing or deck does not mean he's drunk. And who the **** cares if he's drunk or not? He's human like the rest of us. Does my face look red? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back