PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Today's Training Camp not open to public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patspsycho

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Today's training camp (Monday) is not open to the public. Due to the rain, the practice has been moved indoors, and so the session is not open to the public.

Translation: Our secret weapon, Haynesworth, will be practicing today. :rolleyes:

Can anyone see if there are tremors shaking the foundation of Foxboro?

:cool:

We'll still get a list of who practiced, right?

The media may get to see who's stretching, but I don't think they get to see who participates in practice.

We'll still get a list of who practiced, right?

As usual, for closed session practices, the media will get to see who's present and who's not, but they will get kicked out before practice starts. So that will be the extent of their reports- we can make guesses based on who's dressed and who's not.

I don't know if it's related or a coincidence, but the Pats are also working out three veteran players today. Perhaps that may have something to do with training camp being closed to the public as well? I don't know if it does or not; just something that crossed my mind.

I don't know if it's related or a coincidence, but the Pats are also working out three veteran players today. Perhaps that may have something to do with training camp being closed to the public as well? I don't know if it does or not; just something that crossed my mind.

The weather had more to do with taking the practice into the Dome than anything....

I have a feeling with the upcoming weather forecast...that I won't get to see a practice before they close it to the public......

(unless I climb the water tower ;) )

FWIW Rapaport tweets that Price (leg) and Edelman (hip pointer) Tate (hamstring) and Cunningham (unknown) are not present.

For Price, it was "tweaked ankle" now it's "leg" so I'm inclined to assume he has at least a grade 1 concussion.

It would not surprise me if Tate is a goner.He has alot to prove this season and he has hammy issues.:rolleyes:

The weather would be the biggest factor for moving the practice indoors I would think. After all, they can't get as much done indoors, so it's more beneficial to be outside. Both times I've been to training camp this summer, it's been rainy, so I'd assume they've had enough bad weather practices for the moment!

Today's training camp (Monday) is not open to the public. Due to the rain, the practice has been moved indoors, and so the session is not open to the public.

Translation: Our secret weapon, Haynesworth, will be practicing today. :rolleyes:

Wait..... This must be the practice where BB trots out AH and Ocho and publicly flogs them, castrates them, and then cuts them from the team...... The rest of the players will then have to file past the beaten, broken down and thoroughly humiliated vets.

I believe that THIS will be the "proper message" BB wants to give the rest of the fellas. This will be the message Dan Pompei referred to in his article yesterday. Trust me on this one. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wait..... This must be the practice where BB trots out AH and Ocho and publicly flogs them, castrates them, and then cuts them from the team...... The rest of the players will then have to file past the beaten, broken down and thoroughly humiliated vets.

I believe that THIS will be the "proper message" BB wants to give the rest of the fellas. This will be the message Dan Pompei referred to in his article yesterday. Trust me on this one. :rolleyes:

Funny......................................:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back