Welcome to PatsFans.com

Today's Spin Of The Time Machine

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by NoCal Patriot, Feb 22, 2007.

1. NoCal Patriot

NoCal Patriot Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

In the past several days We have been discussing some Great All Time Patriots. I know that We all have different criteria by which We establish this status but the guy I have in mind today will certainly be on almost everyone's list.He came to The Patriots from The University of Southern California and He became an immediate fan favorite.His presence on the Team spawned his own Legendary Rooting Section.Of course I'm writing about Mosi Tatupu and The legendary Mosi's Mooses ! He was Special Teams captain for years and a real demon on the Special Teams.He was also a great blocker and when He got to carry the ball he was no slouch either.He embodied what it is to be a Patriot ! Mosi was a "Football Player" and He gave everything He had on every play ,in every game ,in every season that He played.He was always one of my favorites.
    I hope that some of "The Mooses" read this post and add their own memories to this thread. Mosi,You'll always be high on my list.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2007
  2. Jimke

Jimke In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +66 / 4 / -2

My wife had a Mosi's Mooses t-shirt which she wore when she

watched Pats' games.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2007
  3. signbabybrady

signbabybrady Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +245 / 1 / -1

#24 Jersey

He was one of the first great patriot that I remeber when I was like six I used to call him Tapoopo.