Welcome to PatsFans.com

Today's Race-Baiting thread...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by wistahpatsfan, Jan 16, 2006.

1. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

wistah,
    Your the only one with the balls to say it, Nagin is Black liberals usually look the other way when guys like him act up.
    I wonder if this will get the publicity that sh it head Pat Robertson got when he said God gave Sharon a stroke.
  3. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

Wow just wow, I wonder what the reaction would be if the Mayor of Tupelo, Mississippi came out and said "We are going to be a vanilla city, again just like god wants it"

Nagin is a joke, no wonder there was so much chaos in NO after Katrina.
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Just proves how bad things are between blacks and whites. I can't believe it! Race relations in this country have done a full 360 since the early 80's and the socially retahdid comments from this guy sound to me like he's completely lost it like "Nicky" in the "Deer Hunter". Dartmouth College actually has segregated dorms so blacks can be more comfortable and less threatened in 2006. You can hear Martin rolling over in his grave.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

Many Blacks want it like this, that has always been a thorn in the side of the "we know what's best for you" do-gooding liberal, they are shocked and frustrated to see at lunch time in school cafeteria's all across America that Blacks seek out Blacks to sit with, liberals have to face the fact that there are many, many Blacks in this country that want nothing to do with "Whitey".
    They prefer their own people.
  6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

Republican turned Democrat Nagin won because he had support in the New Orleans white community and some support in the black community. He's hardly a role-model of liberalism and his rhetoric is more similar to Pat Robertson than Howard Dean. Both Nagin and Robertson invoke God's name recklessly. Both are bigots. Nagin's comments are essentially a conservative stand, albeit from a black person.

Wistah, I did not know that Dartmouth College had segregated dorms. But, what I do know about that college is that it's generally regarded as one of the more conservative schools.

A liberal would not call for a black New Orleans or segregated dorms.
  7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I'm so sick and tired of this f-cking sh-it
  8. Patters

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

What are you referring to, and what were you expecting this thread to be like?
  9. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I'm referriing to the racial climate in this country. I have a very close friend who is black and he feels the same way

I'm also tired of conservatives blaming liberals and vice-versa.
  10. Patters

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

Wistah, racism is caused by conservatives. Period. The conservatives won the south because of a racist campaign. The conservatives put prisons in Republican areas because prisoners are counted as part of the Congressional District, yet have no voting rights. The conservatives pushed absurd laws that have about 10% of black men in prison, many for crimes such as drug possession or other relatively minor crimes. In 9 states, 1 in 4 black men can never vote again. Open your eyes, Wistah. Sure there are few weird liberals out there, but don't dare pin this tragedy on liberalism that, even at its worst, makes an honest effort to eliminate the racial divide. There's a reason that blacks tend to be liberal and are almost always Democrats.
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

:singing: :singing: :singing:
  12. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

:rofl:

Please have another sip of Kool Aid from your DNC flask!

You realize that programs like afirmitive action and quotas cause more racial divide in this country than anything. When you make special programs that single out people based on race this is the discourse you get. Modern liberalism tells people they can not make it on thier own,(for the life of me I don't understand why they believe this) so they offer handouts. Liberalism has created poor inter city schools, race and economic envy and exploit it the best they can.
  13. Patters

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

PFIEL, Your dated outcries might have been relevant in the 50s, but they sound ridiculous now. Schools were much worse before liberalism, because there were no court rulings requiring states to help even the quality of education between poor districts and rich districts. Race is an issue in the Republican Party; otherwise, there would be more blacks in that party, quite obviously. And, if you think well over 90% of blacks are exploited by the Democrats, then you regard black people as ignorant and incapable of making the right decisions for themselves. That's racism in and of itself.
  14. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

So why are more whites Republicans than, are the democrats turning their back on them? Your argument is stupid.
  15. Patters

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

If measured by most criteria, PFIEL, the Democratic Party is quite integrated, which means that it appeals to people on levels other than race, sex, sexual preference, religion, etc. The Republican Party, based on its demographics, clearly has more appeal to white men than to other groups. It's a convenient fact for liberals, but I don't really see anyway around it for you.
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

The liberals want to keep them down so they can play with them, Jessie Jackoff wants them surpressed, thats how he makes his living, if everything was the way "Liberals say they would like it" there would be nothing to "b itch about", the NAACP would go out of business.
    Liberals like to act "Motherly" at their c ocktail party's they brag about how they "Help the poor black community" when in reality they are keeping them down, right where the phony do-gooders want them.

So, if I was a black man and they told me my kid wasn't smart enough to learn how to read unless whitey was sitting beside him, if they told me I couldn't get a good job unless I used the color of my skin (affirmative action), if they told me I couldn't survive without their "handouts" then I too would sit back and say "ok lets have some of that free s hit".

This is why Liberals have no use for Condi Rice, Colin Powell, Bill Cosby, Morgan Freeman, ect,ect. They are well spoken, well educated, and they all worked their own way up the ladder, they didn't need the "Slobbering Liberal"
    One of America's biggest hate filled Racists called all these people "House N iggers", that racist Black KKK Man, Harry Belafonte.

There are many from the Black Community just like Rice, Powell ect, you just don't hear of them, the Liberals prefer you didn't.
    The liberals call them "Uncle Toms"
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2006
  17. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

Now your talking out of both sides of your mouth, but so typical for liberals. So the democrats are right about everything because most blacks belong to it, but the Republican are wrong about everything because most whites belong to it?
  18. Patters

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

No, PFIEL, all that I am saying is that the Republican Party has a program that white men find especially attractive, therefore it's reasonable to assume the Republican program is attractive to white men. Why do you think that is?
  19. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

Because they don't believe in affirmative action, quotas or race baiting?
  20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

Agreed, it's called common sense, law and order, family unity, morality, christian, love of country, patriotism, respect for others and the freedom to stand up and say to all who would try and destroy us "DON'T TREAD ON ME, YOU WILL REGRET IT"