PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Today's practice absentees - not great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the bulb is always dim in his Parents Basement where he writes his crap,so brightness is not an issue here,hell I guess I would be a bully like that if all my social life only included looking up stats for 32 teams and thinking I knew it all :)

He's a clown...but a sad one.

If you notice,most of the time you see a response from him is to insult or try and 'correct' you.....which brings nothing worthwhile to this forum except to get attention which apparently is lost in that basement.

how do you know his parents house has a basement none of the houses around here have basements

whats with all the insults it's not even funny anymore agree to Disagree or fight back with real football knowledge but the sec someone says something they dont like they are fantasy football fans or jets fans or some outher personal attack

I agree there are constructive ways to correct or disagree with a fellow fans opinion or statement,but instead of doing it that way and providing something in a way that does not raise oneself over another, it's ends up in an attack of an unprovoked 'you're stupid,or you're an idiot Ect:

People like that who do nothing but instigate for no reason are the dregs of this forum.

Last edited:
You have to expect that from the Western side of this state...if you have ever been to that area you would see what I mean,the
People in Sh|tsburgh act as if their crap is ice cream and are about as ignorant as there is,I visited my stepson many times out there (lives in New Castle,35 miles from there) and the majority of people act as if there was a nail up their ass.

Watch what you say about both those towns, PFinPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back