Welcome to PatsFans.com

Today's officiating crew

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by SVN, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0

as per casserly leads the league in off pass interference calls. He thinks this could effect moss or at least be interesting to see how moss's push offs are called.
  2. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I see it probably heping Manning too. The old incomplete 3rd down oops PI flag. Here you go Peyton try again. I just hope it's none of the crew we had in Denver in the '05 playoffs.
  3. PatriotWarrior

PatriotWarrior Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

yea so the media is pressuring the media to make calls in favor of the colts. he should just swallow his diarrhea and spot spitting it out. how shocking
  4. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +306 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

I'd be curious on the raw numbers of how many they've called. Offensive PI is generally undercalled so they could lead the league but still not call it very often.
  5. chrisfx811

chrisfx811 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You can bank on it that there will be extra attention paid to Moss in this area. I guarantee Polian's had the ear of the powers that be in regards to this matter.
  6. SoCalPatsfan90

SoCalPatsfan90 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

They've called in 3x I believe which is league leading... It's not like Randy doesn't like to separate himself from the defenders. Not that he does it all the time, but this could be rough to watch. Especially if it's called when he's not doing anything wrong.
  7. Nordy

Nordy Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm already sick to my stomach thinking of the BS calls that are going to happen in this game. You just know it's coming.
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2007
  8. chrisfx811

chrisfx811 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Football will officially 'jump the shark' if the officiating crew has their fingerprints on the game today. Of course, the media wouldn't acknowledge it, like last year.
  9. The Gr8est

The Gr8est Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Haven't heard much from Polian this week, but you know he's not just going to sit quietly and allow the Pats to whip up on the colts. I suspect he has been working behind the scenes to see that the officiating goes the way he wants it to. He has always focused on the officiating before.

I just hope the refs are consistent. Last week they ignored the PI on the long throw to Moss, and likewise didn't call pushing off on Randy's TD.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.