PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Today I wear my Championship sweatshirt with pride

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
We are leaving to go up to LL Beans, I will be wearing my official locker room SB XXXIX sweatshirt, with pride.

And if an Asteriod stikes the planet tonight and ends all life on earth, I will know that my NE Patriots are still World Champions .

PATSNUTme said:
We are leaving to go up to LL Beans, I will be wearing my official locker room SB XXXIX sweatshirt, with pride.

And if an Asteriod stikes the planet tonight and ends all life on earth, I will know that my NE Patriots are still World Champions .

HA! I am wearing my Championship t-shirt from last year and will wear my Brady jersey tomorrow!

I felt that way on the night before my 30th birthday, that if I died that night, I would be 29 forever.......Crazy I know! :eek:

PATSNUTme said:

The closest one that could threaten earth comes by sometime in the 29th century. Barring something else, we are replaced by the team of the Walrus or the Jaw . :mad:

I dunno, but I've been wearing my Pats gear even MORE since the Denver loss. This is a great franchise, so I don't look on today as the end of anything, and I'm even more proud to be a fan. We're not there this year and it hurts, but I see another Lombardi or two in the remaining five years of Brady's contract. Remember, it took Montana and the immortal 49'ers NINE YEARS to win four SB's!!! These guys are going to get that job done a lot faster. With a good draft, a balanced schedule (unlike the first eight games this year) and a little luck, I can easily see 14--2 next year.

I appears as if other Patriots fans thought the same way I did.

When I was up to Freeport, Me today I spotted atleast six other guys walking around with Patriots Championship sweatshirts, caps, and even one guy with a leather jacket with a SB 38 logo on the back. Freeport is not a place that you would normally see "team" logo's being worn.

It's a good day to remember the 3 SB's championships that this team have given to us.

Also , I'm confident the with a couple of roster changes by Bill and Scott we will have the best team in the NFL next year. We are due for a year of relatively healthly players after the past two.

I wore my Belichick hoody and Pats hat to the NFL Experience yesterday.
colt_hating_peabody_211.jpg

Michigan Dave said:
I wore my Belichick hoody and Pats hat to the NFL Experience yesterday.
colt_hating_peabody_211.jpg

Is that a first aid manual for how to do the heimlich manuver in Manning's locker? :D

:rofl:Judging from the recent post on this board from Colt's fans, that's a gesture Peyton better get use to.

Last edited:
M. Dave , you should crop that photo and use it on you sig.

PatsFanSince74 said:
I dunno, but I've been wearing my Pats gear even MORE since the Denver loss. This is a great franchise, so I don't look on today as the end of anything, and I'm even more proud to be a fan. We're not there this year and it hurts, but I see another Lombardi or two in the remaining five years of Brady's contract. Remember, it took Montana and the immortal 49'ers NINE YEARS to win four SB's!!! These guys are going to get that job done a lot faster. With a good draft, a balanced schedule (unlike the first eight games this year) and a little luck, I can easily see 14--2 next year.

Yes, the good news is that by the time of the Denver game, the Pats were back to where I considered them the best team in football. Hard to see us ever missing the playoffs in the next few years (Brady's health willing). Hopefully free agents see this and realize New England is STILL the place to come for guaranteed playoff adventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes