PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To understand Belichick, look what he did with Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

broadwayjoe

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=3217121&sportCat=nfl

This is an interesting article to me because I had a layover in Cincinnati and one of the workers at the airport said that the Pats had just hired the most hated coach in Cleveland and put him with the worst Quarterback in the league and the Pats would never win with that coach. At the time all I could do was smile and say "Watch and see" Look who's smiling now I believe its a Patriot Nation.

Last edited:
He had the cheapest owner in football who deserted Cleveland and became the Baltimore Ravens. Thank God Bill ended up with the Patriots.

Yeah, great article...but why do I torture myself by reading the comments? Stupid me. :violent:

I wish people had the patience with some of our players. When looking at players/coaches we need to remember what we're seeing isn't the finished product. A talented/hardworking kid struggling with the intricacies of pro football shouldn't be written off. Work with him. Now, an under-achieving kid with a bad attitude and work ethic. You can kiss them good-bye.

Great read. Thanks for posting BWJ.
Belichick really does have an amazing history.

So the question is no longer "What if?'' but something more appropriate.
Something like, "How many more trophies?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back