PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To those going to the game: Make sure its even louder than week 13!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
This goes without saying..

but the people going to the game, please be LOUD. As noisy as we can be..

Re: This goes without saying..

Then don't say it! JK

Agree, be loud people. Leave Wrecks... Cryan at the presser.

And please be loud at the right times. This means not only when there is a big play. The last game I went to was very frustrating. A few would begin as Buffalo lined up, then they would reach full roar as the play was happening. TOO LATE folks! You must start in their huddle!

And please be loud at the right times. This means not only when there is a big play. The last game I went to was very frustrating. A few would begin as Buffalo lined up, then they would reach full roar as the play was happening. TOO LATE folks! You must start in their huddle!

i think the last jet game, the crowd was good.

Good?? No, the crowd was GREAT. No one sat down the entire game and it was loud as hell. Same thing will happen again.

I wonder how many drunk Jet fans will kicked out this time? :singing:

but the people going to the game, please be LOUD. As noisy as we can be..

I think Sanchez is going to suck, and the game plan will stop their run. So the noise, though helpful, will just be a bonus. And I don't believe in jinxes! We're gonna crush them.

I pray whoever sits next to fireman Ed has a green fireman’s helmet with a foot sticking out of the top. Wouldn’t you love to surround him with people wearing those.

Last year against Baltimore, the crowd was TERRIBLE ! Please be loud :D LETS GO PATTSSS

Last year against Baltimore, the crowd was TERRIBLE ! Please be loud :D LETS GO PATTSSS

iam sure the first 10 mins took the crowd out of the game. iam sure if it we start the same way, the crowd may react the same way.

True
That's cause I was there
But I'm away south of Tampa this weekend

I wonder how many drunk Jet fans will kicked out this time? :singing:

Probably a hundred or so less than our drunk fans.

I was very impressed by the crowd noise for week 13. The Gillette faithful really accepted the challenge. But we can't let up. To those going to the game, make sure you are even louder on Sunday. Stand the entire game. Make it so hostile that along with the elements Sanchez cannot be productive! Come on guys, do us proud!

I was very impressed by the crowd noise for week 13. The Gillette faithful really accepted the challenge. But we can't let up. To those going to the game, make sure you are even louder on Sunday. Stand the entire game. Make it so hostile that along with the elements Sanchez cannot be productive! Come on guys, do us proud!

So it is written. So it will be done.

To crush our enemies, to see them flee before us, and hear the lamentations of their fans.

Make it so!

During the MNF game people stayed almost to the very end and stayed on their feet. We wanted to see them shut the Jets up. I would imagine that those feelings have only deepened given the tremendous disrespect shown to Belichick and Brady this past week.

I have a sore throat...if it's not better by Sunday I'm gonna destroy my throat but if the Pats win it will be worth it :D

iam sure the first 10 mins took the crowd out of the game. iam sure if it we start the same way, the crowd may react the same way.

You're right, the 1st 10 minutes of that game were a nightmare...

I hate when I go to games and the fans start cheering as loud as they can when the Pats go for it on 4th down or it's third and short. That's the time to be TOTALLY QUIET!! Need to be as loud as possible on every single Jets possession. Give em hell guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down