PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To those about to rock, at the Razor: Make noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain stone

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
If the pats are on defense: Make noise.

If the pats are on defense, on 3rd down: Make more noise.

If the pats are on defense, in their own red zone: Make more effin noise.

If one of the pink tee-shirts, or status seekers, or tax write-offs, or family experiencers, or trust funders, tell you that you are too loud, and could you sit down and behave yourself, make so much noise that they wished they hadn't said anything to you at all.

I understand that the stadium was poorly designed, and that the non-fans were given the better seats, but if 50,000 people are of one spirit, Gillette Stadium can still become The 12th Man, a true home-field advantage. Good night now.

captain stone said:
If the pats are on defense: Make noise.

If the pats are on defense, on 3rd down: Make more noise.

If the pats are on defense, in their own red zone: Make more effin noise.

If one of the pink tee-shirts, or status seekers, or tax write-offs, or family experiencers, or trust funders, tell you that you are too loud, and could you sit down and behave yourself, make so much noise that they wished they hadn't said anything to you at all.

I understand that the stadium was poorly designed, and that the non-fans were given the better seats, but if 50,000 people are of one spirit, Gillette Stadium can still become The 12th Man, a true home-field advantage. Good night now.

From the perspective of my television (I never had to sit on the metal seats), I do miss Foxboro Stadium. It was just ROWDY. The camera used to shake when the crowd would get loud enough (3rd down etc). Watching the games at Gillette, it's rare that the crowd noise seems to be a factor for opposing offenses. I hope this season is different.

Seriously, I am so jealous of anyone who gets to be at the Razor for these games, I lose my voice every Friday night at our high school football game (and our team is the Patriots, how perfect is that??) anyway people MAKE SOME NOISE FOR OUR BOYS!!!!!

yes ! pls really MAKE NOISE !!!

Will we be blessed with AC/DC, Bush & Guns n Roses again this year ????

Stealth Fly by for Pre-game .. that will be insane

Excuse me!
When Lovie and I drive through the private access road to our corporate funded club seats at Gillette we want to be able to sit and enjoy a fine chablis without all that distracting noise and rowdyness. We have important matters to discuss, the 'right' private schools for Biff and Muffy, our bond portfolio and where to winter in the Carribean this year. Please learn to moderate your base animal instincts and maintain some semblance of order when the various distractions on the field occur.

MooseKnuckles said:
Will we be blessed with AC/DC, Bush & Guns n Roses again this year ????

Stealth Fly by for Pre-game .. that will be insane

Hey, today's the day we find out the new touchdown song! I had forgotten about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back