PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To the fireman

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsfanTN

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
what are you, like 70 now?....I wish to god they would stop showing that guy on TV. Grats on being the most obnoxious fan ever, you truly belong in New York.

what are you, like 70 now?....I wish to god they would stop showing that guy on TV. Grats on being the most obnoxious fan ever, you truly belong in New York.

They kept showing him on the jumbotron at the game. He's an evil-looking midget marched around on his buddy's shoulders. It's the type of bizarre freak show one might expect to see associated with a team that has a deep inferiority complex.

I'd love to see him stand up on the wall just over the field waving his arms around waving his arms around like an idiot, only to fall off 20 feet below and injure himself badly enough that he never attends a game again. Actually, I would pay to see that.

If I saw that guy in real life, I would assault him with whatever I had in my hand at that time.

He's one of those folks....you can just tell by looking at them.

Hes a real NYC Fireman.

So what if hes the cheerleader.

They kept showing him on the jumbotron at the game. He's an evil-looking midget marched around on his buddy's shoulders. It's the type of bizarre freak show one might expect to see associated with a team that has a deep inferiority complex.

Masterblaster from Mad Max :Beyond Thunderdome

Hes a real NYC Fireman.

So what if hes the cheerleader.

I believe the implied point of this thread, Triumph, is that he's just as much about calling attention to himself as he is about leading that obnoxious J-E-T-S cheer.

The last time fireman ed got to celebrate a win was in 2000. Hopefully it will be another nine years till he celebrates another....if he still around.

Last edited:
I remember one time...it might have been this past offseason, it might have been the one prior; anyways, they were talking on the FAN about how Woody Johnson talked with Fireman Ed about his opinion of how the franchise is going. They were arguing back and forth about if it was good that the owner was listening to the "pulse of the fans" or not.

If Robert Kraft ever calls me and asks my opinion about the on the field product, I would kindly tell him he should get some better football people so he's not wasting his time talking to armchair QB's.

Of course, he would never have to resort to that because he has a brain.

If Robert Kraft ever calls me and asks my opinion about the on the field product, I would kindly tell him he should get some better football people so he's not wasting his time talking to armchair QB's.

Of course, he would never have to resort to that because he has a brain.

yes, but im sure there's a few posters here, that would love to speak to Bob about how THEY would run things. :eek:

I believe the implied point of this thread, Triumph, is that he's just as much about calling attention to himself as he is about leading that obnoxious J-E-T-S cheer.

I get the point of the thread, but its still not very cool to be making fun of a FIREMAN.

Unless you're a cop :D

I get the point of the thread, but its still not very cool to be making fun of a FIREMAN.

Nonsense. I've known plenty of useless firemen through the years. The vast majority of the time they're sitting on their butts eating, reading magazines or watching TV

I don't get it. I'm not a fireman and I'm not a Jets fan, but it would seem to me sitting in that Stadium on a wonderful football fall afternoon, and hearing that cheer, it's gotta give you the chills. What a great rallying cry.

I don't get it. I'm not a fireman and I'm not a Jets fan, but it would seem to me sitting in that Stadium on a wonderful football fall afternoon, and hearing that cheer, it's gotta give you the chills. What a great rallying cry.
Probably better than digging up old threads. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes