PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To the Bronco fans surfing around here now:

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheerforTom

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I know this isn't gonna do much, but I'd like to get it off my chest :) .

Show some class you guys, seriously. This was obviously a tough game for us to lose regardless of how you feel the officiating was. To come here en masse after the game and constantly taunt us is just awful.

I don't really want to bring this up, but I think somebody has to say it: if you guys play like you did today, the Indianapolis Colts are going to completely tear every aspect of your game to pieces. I WAS going to give my wholehearted support to the Broncos in winning the AFC, but in all honesty, now I feel like rooting for the Colts.

Anyway, I'm sure this will be followed by jeering, insults and huge pictures of Ellis Hobbes fumbling, but if you guys don't win the Super Bowl, this game means very little. Let's all try to be friends.

And for the Pats fans: we're still the team that not only won 3 Super Bowls, but came the closest to winning 3 in a row. Let's celebrate that, huh :rocker:

Last edited:
CheerforTom said:

Show some class you guys, seriously. This was obviously a tough game for us to lose regardless of how you feel the officiating was. To come here en masse after the game and constantly taunt us is just awful.

I don't really want to bring this up, but I think somebody has to say it: if you guys play like you did today, the Indianapolis Colts are going to completely tear every aspect of your game to pieces. I WAS going to give my wholehearted support to the Broncos in winning the AFC, but in all honesty, now I feel like rooting for the Colts.

Anyway, I'm sure this will be followed by jeering, insults and huge pictures of Ellis Hobbes fumbling, but if you guys don't win the Super Bowl, this game means very little. Let's all try to be friends.

Im not here to insult you guys, im here to give you props for a great run...I do however take exception to comments such as "I know for a fact that Bailey fumbled that ball out of bounds" or "The refs gave the Broncos 17 points" give me a break.

Congrats on your run...

Irish_Bronco said:
\

**** off patsy. enough said. We have had no respect from you or anyone else in the country.

Lol. So giving it right back to us is the way to go. Nice job Ghandi.

Like I said, you guys are gonna need all the support you can get against the Colts.

good times..

you guys are gonna need all the support you can get against the Colts.

Support.....now that you won't be watching you own team. Watch this week, you will see a team that will not be expected to beat the colts or even the steelers.

I love it. Here's to the media :eat3:

Yeah, you guys'll force fumble 'em to death.

ok....

W <<<<<<<that stands for Win.

But in our case.....Won. Game over. You lose, By 5 ******* fumbles douchebags.

Irish_Bronco said:
W <<<<<<<that stands for Win.

But in our case.....Won. Game over. You lose, By 5 ******* fumbles douchebags.

To be honest, we only lost by 3 ******* fumbles... 2 picks.

:p

my bad??

To be honest, we only lost by 3 ******* fumbles... 2 picks.

My bad. I forgot about the 2 picks in there that were also the refs fault.

Contenders.....bunch of pretenders.....but hey you guys got most of the country to buy into it? How ******* dumb is everyone else? Find out next week as they all go against the Bronc's.................again

Irish_Bronco said:

Contenders.....bunch of pretenders.....but hey you guys got most of the country to buy into it? How ******* dumb is everyone else? Find out next week as they all go against the Bronc's.................again

Lol yeah, you guys are so opressed and ignored cause you won't be favoured against the Colts. Poor souls. Bloody hell, why aren't you picked to win the super bowl????? :confused:

It's like playing the opposite card of the respect card.

Irish_Bronco said:

you mean a team thats won 3 SBs in 4 years, a QB that was unbeaten in the playoffs and a coach that has the best postseason record of all time, not to mention just destroyed a jags team who is very talented. wow why would anything think that team was any good.

CheerforTom said:

And for the Pats fans: we're still the team that not only won 3 Super Bowls, but came the closest to winning 3 in a row. Let's celebrate that, huh :rocker:

I have to say that they have every right to rub our noses in it. We have spent all week saying that we were going to win. I thought so as well. When we lose, we have to accept the trolling.
We also have to accept that, this year, for reasons that we have discussed frequently, we weren't good enough to win the Superbowl. I do think that this team will improve next year, if we draft well, get over the injuries and deal with the co-ordinator situation. As many people have said, we still have Bill Belichick and Tom Brady, which is good enough for me.

Yes, I'm happy Denver won. But I did not come here to gloat over it. We will certainly need to play better than we did last night, if we want to have any hope of beating the Colts (if they win today). We can't always count on 5 turnovers to win every game. Take heart Pats fans. Until Someone can accomplish what the Patriots have done in 3 of the last 4 years, they are still going to be the gold standard of the NFL. Hats off to a great team.

I'm sorry, Tommy Boy, but if the Denver Broncos play like that vs Indianapolis, we will win that game.

The Broncos played great yesterday. Our defense COMPLETELY shut down your running game. Our defenders were in Brady's face all night and harassed him into playing a horrible game. We forced five turnovers! Our special teams play was outstanding. The offense had several long drives and was able to score three touchdowns (not field goals) in the red zone and was able to grind out enough first downs in the 4th quarter to keep the ball away from your offense.

Sean Salisbury on ESPN last night put it best. The Broncos outplayed the Patriots in all phases of this football game.

Buster, if you had a clue you would know that the Patriots have had no running game lately. Even though your coach knew this, the Pats still managed to put up 341 yards passing. Denver's couldn't even put up 100 yards rushing. Where was this big running game you spoke of?

Let's take a peek at some stats so you and Salisbury can better understand the game of football:
Total yardage
Pats: 420 total yards for an avg. of 7.4 per play
Denv: 286 total yards for an avg. of 4.8 per play

Rushing yardage:
Pats: 79 yards for an avg. of 3.8 per play
Denv: 97 yards for an avg. of 3.0 per play

Passing yardage
Pats: 341 yards for an avg. of 9.5 per play
Denv: 197 yards for an avg. of 6.8 per play

Punting
Net punting avg:
Pats: 45.3
Denv: 39.5

Denver won the battle of turn overs and that won the game for them. That's all.
I believe the Steelers or Colts will slice and dice your team.

ch3oh said:
Buster, if you had a clue you would know that the Patriots have had no running game lately.

How far did you expect to go in the playoffs with no running game?

REAL football games can run the football!

Maybe you'll learn that next time.

BusterTBronco said:
How far did you expect to go in the playoffs with no running game?

REAL football games can run the football!

Maybe you'll learn that next time.

And how many yards did Denver have yesterday.
You don't have a prayer against the Colts or the Steelers.

Enjoy it while you can.

Telling the Bronco fans to show some class WTF. I belong to a lot of message boards And the Pat fan are by far the worst. But I guess we don't have to worry about that for a long long time.

:singing: BYE BYE Patriots :bricks:

Oh look

Wow a raiders fan coming out from draft research to talk trash. See its a big deal when the patriots lose but what do they call it when the raiders lose??? They call it sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes