PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To the 12th Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: To the thousands of fans who booed multiple times

It reminded me of New York fans :mad:

And we are a lot better than that![/QUOTE

I will never ever forget the Jets fans booing Pennington when he was hurt. That was as low as it gets.

The fans paid good money for their tickets, they have a right to expect a better effort than they saw today, and they have a right to boo if they feel like it. You, on the other hand, have NO right to come here and throw F-bombs and other four letter crap at other stadium fans, which may include many of the posters here.

I don't think anyone is saying you don't have a right to boo...of course you do...just as I have a right to say all those fans who did boo are idiots.

i still can't believe fans of a 2-0 team were booing, and i can't believe the throngs of fans leaving the stadium early in the 4th qtr

They were leaving before the early in the 4th quarter.

How dare you, you brainless, pink-hat-wearing lemming.

With the exception of Ellis Hobbs & Gostkowski, every single one of them - players & coaches, offense & defense - deserved all of the boos they received, and then some. If those laurel-resting imposters are upset over booing, then they are even less mentally tough than I'm afraid they already are, and will certainly be no match whatsoever against teams that will actually, you know, finish above .500.

Do yourself a favor, and try thinking for yourself instead of insulting others, Mr. Goodell.

So because I think people who were booing were idiots I am a brainless pink hat wearing lemming and that I would also be classified as a laurel resting imposter.

I have been watching the Patriots for over 40 years...I went to games as a kid at BU stadium. My family and I had season tickets in the old stadium for many many losing seasons (until Victor Kiam priced me out of the stadium). I sat through some horrible seasons in a crappy stadium. (and enjoyed ever minute of it by the way)

So just because I think fans who boo under the circumstances of today's game are idiots doesn't make me a laurel resting imposter.

The fans paid good money for their tickets, they have a right to expect a better effort than they saw today, and they have a right to boo if they feel like it. You, on the other hand, have NO right to come here and throw F-bombs and other four letter crap at other stadium fans, which may include many of the posters here.

I paid very good money to see them today and I drove up from Virginia!

Nobody in that stadium had the right to boo!!! This team has done something that no other franchise has done! I was embarrased by the boo's at halftime. That was absolutely pathetic and if any person on here has a problem with me saying that then they can go **** themselves! And I believe - based on your criteria- that i have the right to say that!

And if you are one of the booers at the stadium today and you are reading this post. I will tell you to go **** yourself! And you should watch more NFL games.

We are a spoiled fan base and unfortunately to many fans only watch the Pats and don't understand how ****ed up the rest of the league really is.

And once again if you booed you are a pathetic piece of **** and should be :banned:

Some of you still don't get it: those in attendence - the smart ones - who were quite correctly booing were booing the effort & the game-planning, not the loss. Big difference.

Are you lying to yourself? The game wasn't over at halftime! They were booing Cassel and the offense!

Although I agree , the Dolphins out coached us today but unfortunately for you naysayers BB beat you to the punch! :eek:

I paid very good money to see them today and I drove up from Virginia!

Wow, that stinks to go through that and watch them lay an egg. Jess drove up from PA, too, I think. At least I didn't fly in for it.

They get praised and cheered when they play well

i think they can handle a few boos

After reading this thread I concluded that there was a ticket sell off before the game because the ticket holders thought it would be walk over for the Patriots. Also the Red Sox were out of town so probably many Red Sox fans bought those tickets. If the Red Sox would have been in town they would have gone to that game.

It's all starting to make sense to me now.

Don't Boo?? I can guarantee you that BB was booing the hell out of them during halftime AND after the game!! BB is gonna kick their arse these next two weeks watch. BB isn't gonna let them get that BYE week rest.

Meh, these are the same people who cheered a Brady INT because the Red Sox just scored, so I've learned to accept some of my team's home fans aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Besides, what are these guys? Vince Young? They can take it.

Last edited:

Sorry, but when you play liek they did, and get paid what they get paid, and those fans have to pay what they pay to see what they were seeing... They can boo, and let that team know, get your **** together, and figure out how play the game of NFL football...

They will be down by 2 TDs this year more than we've seen in a long time...

On a side note, I really miss the opportunistic defense that used to come up with game changing turnovers, and used to ball hawk interceptions... the past 2.5 years we've seen that go away in favor of protect the score for the offense... We just don't have that magic touch on defense anymore... and im not just down on this past game, just the overall ability to come up with a big play, hasn't happened in quite some time.

People pay good money for the Pats to come out and show no effort for the coaching staff to not adjust to a scheme most players faced in High School.

They deserved to get boo'd maybe they will muster up some pride and actually p[ay hard.

Do you have any Idea what you did? You do NOT boo your starting quarterback, no matter how ****ty you think he did. You do NOT boo the defense for giving up a big play. And you CERTAINLY EFFING DO NOT BOO THE ENTIRE TEAM GOING INTO THE LOCKER ROOM AT THE HALF!!!!

Do you know what you did? No, you did not lose the game. But if our guys were lacking the intensity needed for the game (as some players said in pg press conf), you certainly ruined any chance that our guys would get fired up at the half.

There is a good reason why the call it the 12th man. Because the crowd has POWER. And you used your power to hurt your own guys. You kicked them when they were down. You HUMILIATED them on their own home field. Each and every one of you should go home and promptly throw yourselves down a flight of stairs. And then line up for one of these;

your right we should have been cheering during that awful game....

Do you have any Idea what you did? You do NOT boo your starting quarterback, no matter how ****ty you think he did. You do NOT boo the defense for giving up a big play. And you CERTAINLY EFFING DO NOT BOO THE ENTIRE TEAM GOING INTO THE LOCKER ROOM AT THE HALF!!!!

Do you know what you did? No, you did not lose the game. But if our guys were lacking the intensity needed for the game (as some players said in pg press conf), you certainly ruined any chance that our guys would get fired up at the half.

There is a good reason why the call it the 12th man. Because the crowd has POWER. And you used your power to hurt your own guys. You kicked them when they were down. You HUMILIATED them on their own home field. Each and every one of you should go home and promptly throw yourselves down a flight of stairs. And then line up for one of these;

I have to agree that is just not right!

When a fan pays over $100 for a ticket and $40 for parking, he

has earned the right to boo an awful performance. Even the

players and coaches would agree on this.

I don't think Matt Cassel should be singled out in this regard.

Except for special teams, the offense, defense, and coaching all

share equal blame.

The question is can the team rebound from this loss? There

is no Tom Brady to rely on, the offensive line has played poorly starting

with the preseason, there is no good blocking tight end on the team,

and Sunday the defense could contain neither the passing or rushing game.

After all this team has given to us for the past 7 years,only fair weather fans would do that.

That's exactly who is at the games. Make no noise for the defense, boo when they don't beat a team they "should" beat.

Lambeau sure looked fun last night that is for sure. But they actually have a shot at a decent season so...:rolleyes:

I've been a season ticket holder for 15 years and have never booed the Patriots. Not once. I've booed the opponent, I've booed the referees, I've booed fans from other teams, but not the Pats. Booing the home team is stupid and childish and serves no constructive purpose whatsoever. It does not "motivate" the players to do better, it does not "get a message across" to the team or coaches or ownership. All it does is broadcast one's own ignorance of the game. Period. And please, don't argue that, "Well, they paid for a ticket, they have a right to boo." Bullshi!t. Having a driver's license doesn't give you the "right" to behave like an ass on the highway. Fans who know football, who respect the game and the men who play it, don't boo their own team.

Last edited:

Having a drivers liscense does entitle you to beep at a car who is driving poorly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back