PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To shut EVERYONE up, there is NO remedy but to win a Super Bowl Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
There is nothing this franchise and organization can do to shut up all the mediots and opposing hateful fans than win the Super Bowl and soon.

A playoff run for the Patriots is a FAILURE if they do not get to the Super Bowl and WIN it - PERIOD! - A Super Bowl appearance and a loss is again considered a total failure if it pertains to the Patriots.

While the other 31 teams would consider a playoff run which falls a bit short still a decent season,The Patriots I am sure do not feel that way,it would not change things the way this team is looked upon although I am sure some of us don't give a damn what anyone thinks it would still be good to see this team back out of the negativity by showing it can go to the SB and WIN a Championship without any type of scandal involved.

Its Super Bowl or Bust for a return to respect (at least from some outsiders) from all non fans and mediots outside of Patriots Nation.

Last edited:
Re: To shut EVERYONE up,there is NO remedy but to win a Super Bowl Championship

19-0 is the ONLY way to GO for 08 season.

it wont matter, they will just call it cheating anyways. the ny post called the pats 18 wins last season tainted, so the media will do whatever they want to keep a story going

A playoff run for the Patriots is a FAILURE if they do not get to the Super Bowl and WIN it - PERIOD! - A Super Bowl appearance and a loss is again considered a total failure if it pertains to the Patriots.

I hope we win one just so I don't have to go through another "all or nothing" season.

While I agree with what you're saying, I think clearly the Pats showed last year that the products of taping were at worst extremely minimal and at best non-existent.

Mainly, you can't say spying was proven to be beneficial because David Tyree made a ridiculous catch, and not beneficial if he hadn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes