PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To quote Billy Madison, Dolphins "are in big, BIG trouble"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think this game could look any worse for Miami. They are playing without their starting quarterback, are 0-6, and have one of the worst offenses and defenses (unlike last year) in the league.

You may recall that last season, the Dolphins smothered the Patriots 21-0 and were happily gloating after the game about having stolen the Patriots audibles. I think everyone here can put two and two together. A team that thrives on motivation, looking for revenge, after having their signals stolen, and then going through a public whipping for two months for doing essentially the same thing. Add to that a historically powerful team versus a historically horrible team.

What I love is how the Patriots never whined about the signals once (take notes, rest of the league) but just stayed silent. I'm guessing they've had this game circled for some time.

This game could get really, really ugly. A historically miserable game for Brady and company, but this team isn't your older brother's Patriots.

Last edited:
LOL, i remember that game, cuz i had to WATCH that game...and i doubt this yr will be the same...

im not expecting an easy win, just so i dont have to give it to the pats, but im expecting a game like their last 3....

Shampoo is better. I go on first and clean the hair. Conditioner is better. I leave the hair silky and smooth. Oh, really, fool? Really.

Stop looking at me, swan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey