PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TO presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadMoFo

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Every time they ask him about Randy Moss, he answers "next question" and keeps referring to him as the other 81.

Do these guys really not like each other?

He also keeps talking about questionable calls but will not elaborate.

Haha, what a douche........... he just said, the game could have gone "either way" :singing:

I wonder if he looked at the scoreboard at the end 48-27.

He is a complete ******..."this game could have gone either way...there were questionable calls"...did he smoke pot after the game? Dude, you got whacked, face it.

Are you freaking stupid...you lost by THREE TD's you moron!!

He and Romo said the same thing.
It comes from the head coach, wade was probably in there saying "the refs cost us the game"

He also keeps talking about questionable calls but will not elaborate.

The Pass INterference on Watkins was lame. But so was the "push off" by Moss later.

I couldn't believe the amount of holding that they allowed the Cowboys to get away with. That was how Barber broke his big run...

To bad he couldn't be more like some of his fans that come here after the game, act like a man admit defeat wish the other team goodwill and move on. He's imature and hasn't learned this yet. To bad as it reflects on him badly.

I just watched Moss's presser.................... WORLD'S APART.

RANDY will retire a Patriot. I'm Convinced...............

Haha! Remember TO's note to reporters? He'll save questions about Moss for after the game. LMAO, he was getting pissed off trying to avoid questions about him.

There were questionable calls. Did anyone else see that total pull down on Rodney in the end zone when they had the RB for a safety? That was the very definition of holding, right in front the ref and no call.

Maybe that's what To was talking about.:eek:

The refereeing sure wasn't a net gain for the Pats.

Although I do recall one case where Warren simply punched a down RB (probably Barber) after the play and got off with a warning.

"They beat us today but, they're not the best team" Who is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back