PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To make it more painful for the Jints...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NENGFAN

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I am rooting for the Eagles all the way! How painful will it be for the Giant Fans to see the Eagles beat them and then win the SuperBowl. It will be the icing on the cake for what they did to us last year.

Plus I like the Eagles - good team. I don't like Kurt Warner too much....

Meh, I wouldn't mind either the Eagles or the Cards to win the whole thing.. I guess Baltimore is alright also, but the Steelers winning it would suck

I'm rooting for the Cards-you talk about one incredible story of a supposedly less-than-mediocre team rising to the occasion out of nowhere in the postseason.

Yah-they've looked very, very good...a far cry from their 44-7 beating to your's truly. Ken Wishenhunt has made some nice adjustments in running a more balanced offense, and their D is playing lights out.

Screw Philly, and their politicians.

If there is any franchise thats been totally pitiful besides Detroit, its Arizona. I would have to pull for the Cards simply because I feel bad for their fans. Hell, I was happy for the Dolphin fans this year. They got a small taste of success. Now they can go back to the bottom of the division along with the Jests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back