PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TO likes Tuna

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrangler

On the Game Day Roster
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Just heard TO to Dallas, anyone else hear this?

I just saw it on SportsCenter. Another reason to dislike the Cowboys...

Michael Irving, redux---
Can hardly wait for Alumni Day.

In other news, the Patriots sign Reche Caldwell. Yippee.

Well, Drew can hold in the pocket, 10 defenders can move to TO, the 11th defender can take pictures for the "News @ 11" !!!!

With the whole D going to TO, except for the lone pass rusher, Drew should have time, right? :singing:

Should be interesting.?

Caldwell could be hungry after his injury, then haveing to over come the other SD receivers? Ya think.?

Anyway, if we brought in TO the fisrt thing TB would do is DRILL his face guard at about 10 yrds, as an attitude ajustment.

It still wouldn't help, TO doesn't have it between the ear pieces.

There was that Dallas...

incident of spiking the TD pass on their beloved star. Wonder how he would make that up? Well, they sho nuff love their football in Texas so maybe all will be forgiven if he can get them some wins. TO and Drew sounds like a marriage made in heaven don't they?

But what I'd do if I was TO would be to sign a one year vet minimum deal with the Pats and then work my ass off to rehibilitate my rep. The following year he'd be looking at a lot more dough than he'll get this year if he could pull it off.

wrangler said:
Just heard TO to Dallas, anyone else hear this?
In the be careful what you wish for category, what's the over under on his stay in Dallas?
Having seen TO's act up close here in Philly, even BP won't be able to control him.... Oh he'll be a good camper for ayear or so (see Philadelphia 2004 for reference) but once the inevitable meltdown happens, it won't be pretty...
I think I'll buy tix for when TO comes back to Philly next year as a Cowboy.....
Now that's a game made for Monday night........

What for gosh sakes is going to happen the first time Parcells lays into TO in one of his patented sarcastic tirades ?? Can Parcells eat his tongue ? Highly Unlikely. Will TO take it without blowing up ? Impossible. Suppose Parcells calls TO a 'she' ? That would be what is called these days "priceless" !! I may get NFL Sunday Ticket just to watch the Cowboy's games to be able to see it when TO blows his cork. On the other hand, probably don't need to - it will make the highlight reels in glorious HD !!

Seymour93 said:
I just saw it on SportsCenter. Another reason to dislike the Cowboys...

What is the over/under on how many heart attacks Tuna will have thanks to this guy? Yikes, bad move Billy-boy! Perhaps a red-hot cow branding iron might cause TO to keep his stupid mouth shut!

I also feel bad for Drew in all this!

Bill's Girl said:
What is the over/under on how many heart attacks Tuna will have thanks to this guy? Yikes, bad move Billy-boy! Perhaps a red-hot cow branding iron might cause TO to keep his stupid mouth shut!

I also feel bad for Drew in all this!
Maybe Parcelss has to exit..medical leave..Drew?? He'll get eaten alive....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back