PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TO interview on career day, Moss, Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

juice245

Banned
Reaction score
I was listening to the radio today and he was by telephone giving an interview interesting.

Host: TO 4 tds, I thought you were slowing down. I thought you couldn't catch. I thought you'd lost it. What happened?

TO: (laugh) Yeah, I thought I was a horrible receiver. That's what I thought. But like I said, I got a chip on my shoulder and it comes from the commentators. Analysts, who never give me credit. We're 9-1 and they act like I don't play a part in that, they still say I'm not a team player, it really motivates me to excel.

Host: TO, you weren't the only one to have a good game, Moss caught 4 tds in the first half? What do you think of that?

TO: Well I didn't watch the game so I really didn't know about it until I got a text message from a friend who told me how good he was playing.

Host: You didn't watch the game?

TO: No, I was just home relaxing.

Host: Do you think Moss stole your spotlight, I mean you had a career day and he comes along and matches you in the first half? He was unbelievable last night?

TO:To be honest I don't care about that. All I care about is winning, I don't care about individual battles with other receivers or trying to outdo somebody else I just want the victory. If I scored 4tds and we lost it wouldn't have mean't nothing, but the fact that we won makes it a sweet accomplishment.

Host: TO, I think the cowboys and the pats are going to the superbowl. But the pats are so dominant, how could the cowboys compete with them?

TO: Well first off, there's no superbowl in november. We're just taking one game at a time and trying to win. We're only 9-1, we haven't won anything yet. I'm focused on the next game.

Re: TO interview on career day, Moss, superbowl

sounds like TO's been Belichicked...or maybe he's signalling that he wants to play for the Patriots...

I can see it now: "Brady in the shotgun. Empty Backfield. Four Wide Receivers with Moss wide right. Owens wide left. Stallworth and Welker strong side right. Watson at Tight End. What? What's happening in the end zone? The Corners just hung themselves from the goalposts? Ah, cmon, that's gotta be a delay of game call right there...but let's wait for the replay..."

Last edited:

************ have these guys been brainwashed? I figured Moss would act kind of like this but TO?

He's talking the talk now. Just wait until super bowl week when this guy will inevitably show his true colors and turn back into MeO.

Agreed. I think he is a better teammate and player now than he was ever.

Watch his attitude melt the team once they start losing.

we have already seen what losing does to this guy....he kills a team. Check the 49ers and Eagles...

I can't believe that anyone buys the "new" T.O. schtick.

I can't believe that anyone buys the "new" T.O. schtick.

Ya, he probably has been paying attention to Moss' post-game talks and figures he needs to start acting that way in order to get people to say he is better than Moss to soothe his ego. TO is and always will be about TO.

Im not a TO fan and I didnt listen to the interview but from what is posted here it seems the host was pretty much an *****. TO had a great day and shouldn't have had to answer questions about Moss. I mean he had 4TDs in a game himself which is pretty amazing.

To me it seems really dumb to bring a player on your show and then ask him question that he really has no way to answer.

Owens hasn't been "Belichick"'ed. He's simply lying. He said the same crap when Philly was doing well, but when things go back, you get his second season in Philly or last season in Dallas. The guy is borderline lunatic, and the praise he gets in the locker room and press sounds like a bunch of ancient Greeks offering praise to Zeus because they're terrified he's going to get grumpy and smite their city.

If you watched his post-game interview you heard from his own mouth he hasn't changed. He explained that because of great he is he makes everyone on the team better. In contrast the whole country heard Brady and Moss tell everyone that it starts out with the O-Line.
BTW he had a great day yesterday but Shawn Springs played awful not out-played, he had a terrible game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes