PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To get Moulds it will cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeSixPat said:
I would think that to facilitate a trade the Bills would have to allow his agent to discuss a contract with another team before the deal is done

Its really a question of how long a contract Moulds demands. His bonus money from the Bill's inflates his contract to @$10 mil this season but he knows he's not getting that if he gets cut - he's probably more in the $6-$7 mil range if you ask me

...and he's worth it - as long as his skills hold out. I'd prefer a 2 year contract but Moulds will probably demand more.

Between signing Moulds, getting Josh Brown signed to a poison pill RFA tender, and maybe moving up in the draft to 15 to grab a player before Miami and Dallas - I'd say we'd move to the front of the pack of the offseason "winners" - especially if we extend Seymour and Branch on top of it!

I don't see how Moulds is worth anywhere near 6-7 million per year. How does his salary compare to the other top WR salaries in the league i.e. Chad Johnson, Owens, Steve Smith etc? Are they pulling in that much jack? If Moulds is making more than them they need to find a new agent.

I know, I know...his QB situation has been bad these last few years but looking back on his 10-years in the league he has eclipsed 1,000 yards four times and hit double digits in TDs just once and that was four years ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back