PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TO and Randy Moss on the same team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres no way TO is leaving Cinci without a contract.

Problem A) We don't have a third
Problem B) The Chargers would have an opportunity to match our offer, and its unlikely they'd part with him.

VJax is a talented receiver, but I don't think he's worth either of the problems.

lol, its easy enough to get one if we really wanted a 3rd...

wouldnt SD have to give us compensation if they matched it?

Theres no way TO is leaving Cinci without a contract.

Oops...

This article on NFP pretty much echos what they were saying on NFLN last night. TO is pretty much toast from an impact standpoint but he still wants to be paid like an impact player. Not. Gonna. Happen. He doesn't even bring what those who envision him doing for Moss to the table anymore.

Why the Bengals passed on T.O. | National Football Post

I think Brady would do very well with Moss and TO as targets and with Edelman in the slot.

I think Brady would do very well with Moss and TO as targets and with Edelman in the slot.
Which is exactly why the FO won't consider it :(

I say solve the WR problem by trading our 1st to Denver for Marshall, then signing TO to a 1 yr deal. Problem solved! :eat3:

I say solve the WR problem by trading our 1st to Denver for Marshall, then signing TO to a 1 yr deal. Problem solved! :eat3:

yeah.....because they would come here and....like....be really good guys and really good role models for all the kids in the area.

maybe we could even draft dez bryant to make it a set

yeah.....because they would come here and....like....be really good guys and really good role models for all the kids in the area.

maybe we could even draft dez bryant to make it a set

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Their football players NOT role models, IF you think these overpaid cry babies are role models you have other problems. Seriously.:rolleyes:

Hell, we can then trade all our running backs for picks and players, because there aren't enough snaps in a game to get those three enough looks AND still run the ball ;)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Their football players NOT role models, IF you think these overpaid cry babies are role models you have other problems. Seriously.:rolleyes:

oh.......ok....thanks for clearing things up

I think having those guys would be the best move the pats ever made......

Sign him. TO and Moss? IF TO gave 100% on every play. They would be unstopable. BIG if.

As much as i hate him, he would help out. There is still a 96% chance he would run his mouth at some point, but theres still 4% chance he wins and gets happy..who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back