PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF: San Francisco 49ers at St. Louis Rams, Preview and Prediction

Re: THursday Night Football: S.F. vs. Rams

Love that graphic showing the 49ers upcoming schedule, mistakenly using the Rams logo. Broadcast quality is consistent with the quality of play ...

NFLN's broadcasting is terrible. Bad camera work. There is a roughling noise every 10 minutes or so and I don't know if is just me or DTV but the channel will go black once or twice a game as if my receiver restarted for about 3 seconds. Happens every week. I love Mayock's insights on players and his overall breakdown of games, but they constantly miss flags, talk over the referees announcements etc... And to me the overall picture quality is not on par with the other four networks.

I won't even talk about how bad that song is....

Tune in every Thursday night for the worst match-ups possible and preseason quality football...

No kidding. Unless the Pats play, these Thursday night games put me to sleep. I passed out last night a few minutes into the third quarter.

Are people suppose to be impressed that the 49ers haven't lost 3 straight since 2010?

When's the last time we lost 3 straight? 2002?

I like football, and after it was a total blow out in the third qtr...I worked on other projects. :rolleyes:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back