PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TMZ releases pics of the Aquib Talib strip club incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by those pics it's more probable than not that he is 100 percent guilty. (Oxymoron) GoToHell

So...is he getting suspended for shooting himself?

So...is he getting suspended for shooting himself?

Plaxico Burress wound up in jail for the same thing.

Of course, the shooting himself part wasn't the actual offense.

I am beginning to wonder if he really shot himself. And based on the rumored suspension, I wonder if the league believes it either. Looks like he could have been part of a bit of a shoot out.

Last edited:
Psssssh, they would have literally crucified Brady on a fiery pyre with less evidence.

Probably gets off with a $25k fine.

Seriously, though, I'm with @Rob0729, looking more like a shootout.

I think that Nfl should send Ted Wells to investigate this. In his 5 million 249 pages report it would find that Talib was shot by pistol hanging as ornament on the wall which was triggered by cork from champagne bottle, which some dude open. So it would be more probable than not that Talib stood on the wrong spot. that will be confirmed from some big companies science firm.

Its scary to think how many thugs like Talib walk around in clubs and bars with loaded guns. If Broncos fans are sticking up for this douche, that's pretty sad.

your_punishment.png

Roger Goodell has carefully mulled this over, because he wants to make it right.

You have been suspended 6 games because, in your words: “Got shot at a strip club”

I am beginning to wonder if he really shot himself. And based on the rumored suspension, I wonder if the league believes it either. Looks like he could have been part of a bit of a shoot out.

Wouldn't be his first.

Its scary to think how many thugs like Talib walk around in clubs and bars with loaded guns. If Broncos fans are sticking up for this douche, that's pretty sad.
Sure, and easy access to legal weed (not a big deal to me) when they're in Denver loosens the guys up even more. Throw in $$$$ bottles of champagne and it' a beautiful recipe...

It looks like he got shot in an enclosed area, so it's legal. I would hate to think what could happen to him if he was shot in the open where 80,000 people could see it.

Sorry, Donkeys. Your QB situation won't be helped by D if this guy missed too much time. But knowing Goodell, it'll be 8 games reduced to two because it's a non-Patriots offense.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back