PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Titans' Offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradmahn

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The way I see it the Titans live and die by Vince Young, he is the one true playmaker on that offense. That's just my opinion, I haven't had the benefit of seeing any Titans games but from highlights, recaps, "expert analysis" and the like I've come to that conclusion.

So, how well do you think our defense will contain or stop Mr. Young? I can see Rodney playing a Spy and never letting Young out of his sight, as well as keeping a really tight pocket and preventing Young from getting out of it (much harder said than done, I guess). It'll be essential for our LBs to have a good game, in covering TEs and RBs in the flat and in crossing patterns over the middle as well as bringing some pressure (ditto for the DL).

I don't think the Pats are going to rest many starters, not with the potential of playing the Jets at home instead of the Broncos (I see the Jets beating the Dolphins tonight).

I can't wait, hopefully the game will be on in Illinois, as I'm gonna be there visiting family. That's actually a funny situation, but I'm getting off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back