PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Titans Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdw777

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Anyone going to the Titans game??

I will be going if it is a meaningful game. I would love to see the whole team play, but I would rather them win at Jacksonville so they can rest a lot of the team. I will know for sure Sunday night.

I will be staying at the Lowes Vanderbilt Hotel.

I was offered tickets to it (I'll be in town for the Bruins game anyway) but I turned them down because I want to get back to N.O. for New Years Eve. Any other day of the year and I would have taken those tickets.

Like Jacksonville, had it been any other weekend I would be there. Hard to justify the trip if it's a December exhibition. I'll watch it all on TV though.

Like Jacksonville, had it been any other weekend I would be there. Hard to justify the trip if it's a December exhibition. I'll watch it all on TV though.

A friend has Titans season tickets and offered to get me two for the Pats game..so me and the wife are travelling down from PA and will go to the game on Sunday day and hang out in Nasville for New Year's eve. Something a little different for us.

A friend has Titans season tickets and offered to get me two for the Pats game..so me and the wife are travelling down from PA and will go to the game on Sunday day and hang out in Nasville for New Year's eve. Something a little different for us.

I was looking forward to it mainly because my favorite band Cowboy Mouth is playing the Exit/In on Saturday night. And New Year's would have capped things off nicely, but gotta save the $$$ for the Broncos game next weekend :)

We're at the Hampton Inn-West End/Vanderbilt. We plan to tailgate in the closest lot to the stadium we can get, probably starting around 9AM (the game is at noon central time).

We're at the Hampton Inn-West End/Vanderbilt. We plan to tailgate in the closest lot to the stadium we can get, probably starting around 9AM (the game is at noon central time).

where will you be sitting???

We're in the upper deck on the 50 yard line, unfortunately Titans sideline (sec 335).

A friend in Nashville got our tickets. I'm thinking we will be sitting in section 328 or 329.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes