PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tired of Cry baby "fans" who dont appreciate what Kraft and Belichick have done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifer

Banned
Reaction score
Ok be upset if you love Welker so much but the comments i see from obviously spoiled brat fans is incredible. Just taking the last 3 years, let alone the last decade +. 14-2, #1 seed. 13-3, #1 seed and a Super Bowl. 12-4, #2 seed hosting the AFC Championship Game. This is hardly a coach or GM who is "losing it"
When the inevitable day comes when Belichick and Brady are gone what are you people going to do when you have to endure a 6-10 season, kill yourselves?

Duck................

Ok be upset if you love Welker so much but the comments i see from obviously spoiled brat fans is incredible. Just taking the last 3 years, let alone the last decade +. 14-2, #1 seed. 13-3, #1 seed and a Super Bowl. 12-4, #2 seed hosting the AFC Championship Game. This is hardly a coach or GM who is "losing it"
When the inevitable day comes when Belichick and Brady are gone what are you people going to do when you have to endure a 6-10 season, kill yourselves?

zero SB wins since parcells players, and coaches vacated. Regular season wins dont excite a real Pats fan we leave that for the Manning Colts. Take your ball washing blinders off we are wasting the talent of the best QB since Montana.

Fine. Bring it. The "Belichick is losing it" or "Kraft is cheap" morons are revealing themselves big time as totally ignorant of the NFL and what the Patriots continue to accomplish year in and year out. Most of us remember truly sucky football and appreciate having a team that competes for championships.

Tired of arrogant Pats "fans" who exagerate whenever someone questions BB decisions (or lack there of). Its a sport. We are all invested. Some people react differently.

What amazes me is that Amendola has yet to play a down for the Pats yet some here are already waiting for him to hit the IR list and not to be a factor this year.

Amendola may not tally 1,500 yards next season but if he remains healthy,is certainly capable of making us get over the loss of Wes easier.

As far as losing seasons go...they will come in time and the young ones in here who joined Pats nation after 2001 better be ready..it won't last forever.

Hopefully they kill themselves sooner. It might make the board salvageable when we purge it from the children. It is midboggling not only how spoiled this fanbase is but how just clueless many here are how salary caps work, how FA works, how complimentary football works.

People just care about states. Fantasy Football and Madden have taken over.

Does anyone here actually remember when we won superbowls with average WRs. Certainly not with the group we have now. I guess it is hard to remember winning the SB when it happend 8 years ago and most of teh psters here were 6. Unfortutanly those fans are now old enough to use moms computer and you have what we have here. A great big mess.

Its comical and embarassing. I honestly dont know how anyone over the age of 21 or the IQ of 80 can post here and not lose their mind. There are great knowledgable posters here who are real students of the game. Way more knowledgable then many of the reporters we read every day.

Too bad the children have to come here and cry that we havent signed up everyone we need for the upcomming year after the 2nd day of FA. Or parted with WW, and people calling Kraft cheap are insane. A Liar?

How is Kraft a liar? He wanted WW here. BB obviously diddnt. What Kraft wants isnt what has kept the Pats the best well run franchise in pro sporsts.

Your a kool aid drinker, Belichick has undiagnosed alzheimers :D

Fine. Bring it. The "Belichick is losing it" or "Kraft is cheap" morons are revealing themselves big time as totally ignorant of the NFL and what the Patriots continue to accomplish year in and year out. Most of us remember truly sucky football and appreciate having a team that competes for championships.

This is Boston. We don't appreciate teams "that compete for championships" we appreciate teams that WIN championships, something the Patriots have not done since 2004. Since then the Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins have all won World Championships. This is Titletown baby, only the Pinkhats measure success in division titles and regular season wins.

What do you mean...BB has ruined the team this year by not spending in FA :bricks::bricks:

Tired of arrogant Pats "fans" who exagerate whenever someone questions BB decisions (or lack there of). Its a sport. We are all invested. Some people react differently.

Yeah but its probably better to be a arrogant pats fan who is probably someone knowledgable about the game (and the business side) than some whiney brat who throws a tantrum and creates 10 strawman arguments to defend his opinion.

There is simpily no perspective here because many posters never saw 10 years of crappy pats football for reference. Nor do they seem to notice the inconsistancy of the other 31 franshises. SB winner one year, cant even make the playoffs the next.

I stick with they way they do things here.

Until the Pats start losing and missing the playoffs due to letting ONE major cog go,then the 'arrogant Pats "Fans" have a point.....one player does not make a team,never has,never will and you have to think the F.O. is always one step ahead of the majority of the other teams with something up their sleeves in the offseason.

I saw this same type of reaction when another WR left in Deion Branch in 2005 and we see it again with Wes......how many seasons did the team miss the playoffs once Branch was gone?...none with Brady....including the following season once Branch went to Seattle.

This is Boston. We don't appreciate teams "that compete for championships" we appreciate teams that WIN championships, something the Patriots have not done since 2004. Since then the Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins have all won World Championships. This is Titletown baby, only the Pinkhats measure success in division titles and regular season wins.

If you can only appreciate your team when its wins a championship then you are going to be pretty miserable most of the time

Tired of fans sitting back and acting like this is Belichick and Kraft from 2007 on. It's been the Tom Brady show since they let the defense go to garbage and all the mistakes and lack of action from Belichick since 07 is being masked by Tom Brady.

It's laughable that you can sit here and act like them sitting on their asses and not doing crap in free agency to address needs that have been present since 2008 is ok because Tom Brady has lead them to great regular season records. Before people spout about March super bowls and other nonsense, I'm not saying to be Dan Snyder I'm saying you can go get Sean Smith, Talib, Cox, or Keenan Lewis for 5-6 million each you could have added 2 of them, amendola or Welker, and had probably 12 million in cap space leftover.

Instead while a lot of YOUNG talent has taken below market deals you've done nothing but add Amendola.

It really is crazy. I get called a homer 85% of the time BECAUSE I appreciate Kraft and Belichick, and because I was going to games in the 1970s. I know very well how great things are.

I still say Belichick blew it with Deion Branch and now blew it again with Welker.

What's the big deal. Why should that upset anyone?

Until the Pats start losing and missing the playoffs due to letting ONE major cog go,then the 'arrogant Pats "Fans" have a point.....one player does not make a team,never has,never will and you have to think the F.O. is always one step ahead of the majority of the other teams with something up their sleeves in the offseason.

I saw this same type of reaction when another WR left in Deion Branch in 2005 and we see it again with Wes......how many seasons did the team miss the playoffs once Branch was gone?...none with Brady....including the following season once Branch went to Seattle.

I find this attitude exasperating.

The Patriots replaced those receivers in 2006 with Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney.

Let's be real--that was a very poor effort by the front office. They had a Super Bowl staring them right in the face in 2006. They needed a WR. Remember Reche Caldwell dropping a TD pass all alone? Hit him in his hands. Wide open.

For all the crying about the Welker threads, these are ten times worse.

The Welker decision is a harsh one but their call and I trust them because this offense showed over the last years how good it is. But why can't you vent your frustration about not fixing the secondary in the FA? As they showed to be unable to do it in the draft, I'm just afraid they waste Bradys last years

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes