PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tiquan released; Ocho active?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TiUnderwood Tiquan Underwood
Good Luck To The New Enland Organization, The Coaches, & All My Teammates... #PatsNation

Screen-Shot-2011-11-02-at-1.33.43-PM.jpg

For those wondering, Super Bowl XLVI happens tomorrow :eek:

You add another Roman I to the end...and if the texans don't win it next year, he has another chance. After that, he's screwed.

How does Underwoods status of inactive vs cut have anything to do with team chemistry?

It doesn't. But trust me, if the Pats lose, you'll hear all about it.

Tiquan Underwood @TiUnderwood
Good Luck To The New Enland Organization, The Coaches, & All My Teammates... #PatsNation

Reiss: On DL Alex Silvestro's promotion, 1 thought is that in longer game, could be more of rotation with DL. Also helps on special teams (PR/KR).

Edit: Looks like Jays52 nailed it, of course, a few posts ago.

I doubt GRONK's working kick returns. . . .

Last edited:
You add another Roman I to the end...and if the texans don't win it next year, he has another chance. After that, he's screwed.

XLVII and XLVIII (48).

THEN he's screwed. :p

TiUnderwood Tiquan Underwood

Good call checking Tiquan's Twitter account.

Link.

Sounds like a tough night for a good young man.

Smart move, perfectly carried out (timing it so that the Giants couldn't pick him off). The extra D/ST will come in handy in a warm dome.

I'm sure they informed Underwood of the reasons and handled it correctly. Now he can enjoy himself, root for the team and hopefully whoop it up at the victory party tomorrow night at the team hotel.

It doesn't. But trust me, if the Pats lose, you'll hear all about it.

Its already gotten way more attention than it deserves.

Then why do it the day before the SB and not two weeks ago?

Because if they had done it two weeks ago, the Giants could have claimed him, cutting him today, means theres no point in that.

Smart move, perfectly carried out (timing it so that the Giants couldn't pick him off).

Again, if the Pats had no intention of playing him, why not cut him two weeks ago? Even if the Giants somehow picked him up, two weeks is plenty of time for the Pats to come up with a game plan that Tiquan doesn't know about.

Again, if the Pats had no intention of playing him, why not cut him two weeks ago? Even if the Giants somehow picked him up, two weeks is plenty of time for the Pats to come up with a game plan that Tiquan doesn't know about.

He obviously knew the playbook and got the system faster in less time than Taylor Price. Not a smart move to cut him 2 weeks.

It had been a while since the last jerk move (Gronkowski cutting) so BB was just getting it out of his system. Better now than a move during the game tomorrow (e.g. Welker's benching). I feel bad for the lad.

It had been a while since the last jerk move (Gronkowski cutting) so BB was just getting it out of his system. Better now than a move during the game tomorrow (e.g. Welker's benching). I feel bad for the lad.

Shrug. No player is above the team. Bill does it for the betterment of the team.

This is a money business. Not a freaking charity. Bill is paid millions to make the Pats a SB winner. Not to babysit a bunch of grown men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back