PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Timmons Is Sharpening His Cleats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Get ready for some really filthy football from the STEALER'S next week.

Dirty bastards are gonna play thug like.

Count on it...

They are gonna try some dirty sh!te on Brady...

I only hope that the Pats have their heads on straight.

I dunno. I know for years that their team played dirty... especially the O-line. They did a lot of "helmet slapping" and really cheap stuff. Heck, they are half the reason D-linemen started wearing shirts 2 sizes too small. :p However, I think there has been a transformation in the last few years of getting character guys in there, getting rid of the non-character guys and a change of philosophy in the coaching staff. (Obviously, since it's a relatively new coaching staff) ;) Either way, I don't detest them like I used to.

No! Are you kidding me??? What he did to Ricky wasn't dirty at all. Timmons is a rookie, he gets very little playing time, he finally gets on the field and there's a fumble. What's he supposed to do??? Exactly what he did. And alos, exactly what any football player would do... go after that fumble!!!

If you think he did that intentionally you truly don't know anything at all about football. If that's the case, let me know now and I can ignore all of your future posts. Any opinion claiming that was interntional is just remarkably pathetic. C'mon guy.

Last edited:
I think there needs to be a rule that anyone with Rodney Harrison on their team can't complain about playing dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes