PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Time to take on Felger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how no one can say what was said.

I mean hate, not like.

So looking at this thread, it looks like a five page thread trashing Felger for something Mazz said. And people wonder why Felger might be down on this board.

Who cares?!? Every couple of weeks there is a new thread trashing Felger. If he wants to fire back, more power to him. I trash Ordway as much as others trash Felger. If Ordway called out my screen name and this site, I wouldn't care less.

I listen to Howard Stern some times and he frequently trashes the posters on the Stern Fan Network which is the largest message board dedicated to Howard Stern. So if Stern can trash his fans, why can't Felger trash his detractors. And from what I read here, he didn't even do that.

Last edited:
So looking at this thread, it looks like a five page thread trashing Felger for something Mazz said. And people wonder why Felger might be down on this board.

Who cares?!? Every couple of weeks there is a new thread trashing Felger. If he wants to fire back, more power to him. I trash Ordway as much as others trash Felger. If Ordway called out my screen name and this site, I wouldn't care less.

I listen to Howard Stern some times and he frequently trashes the posters on the Stern Fan Network which is the largest message board dedicated to Howard Stern. So if Stern can trash his fans, why can't Felger trash his detractors. And from what I read here, he didn't even do that.

Actually, my guess is about 99% of the contributors would love for Felger to get into a pizzing contest with them.

How many here can honestly say they wouldn't want to be specifically cited or would not listen if he started going after the contributors.

It was actually Masserotti who dissed the anonymous blogs/message boards. Doesn't mind people criticizing him. Doesn't like it done anonymously. No accountability according to him. Not an unreal stance. As a former writer, you can tell he just doesn't like the new media; blogs, message boards, tweets, facebook, etc. Sounded more like a crumudgeon than anything.

Wow if that was all that was said this thread is ridiculous. It made it seem like he said something to specifically call out Patsfans.com. I had it in my head Felger saying something like all the posters on Patsfans.com dont know anything about football.

And instead it wasnt even Felger it was Maz and he wasnt calling out patsfans but message boards as a whole.

Jeez that is a lot tamer than we thought but I dont really agree with it. As I dont really see it as any more or less anonomous than a random call to his show except that you can actually make your point and not get in a pointless argument with someone who has their hand on the blow up button. Just seems to me like he cant take criticism and to be honest he could log in and defend himself against these people if he really wanted to just the same as a caller except he knows he wouldn't be able to handle what is truly said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes