Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
This was a tough, challenging season, but a good one. I'm viewing this period now as an "intermission" in the dynasty, like in 2002. It's time to look back, celebrate, and fully absorb SB 38 and 39, and recharge/reload for 2006. The tracks were greased for Indy from the beginning this year anyway. Besides that, no one in their right mind would actually WANT to go to Detroit in February. :rolleyes:

Totally agree. I'm disappointed in the loss but still extremely proud of the heart and character of this team. The dynasty is not close to being over, we'll be a force for years to come.

I think this season was the best yet. But i also think that our best is yet to come. Brady's got a long offseason to think about what has just happened to him, and he is not going to lay down and die again. As he says, "every mistake only makes him better" (or something like that, after the Miami game he said it). We are going to have to have a better secondary next year, a more sure running back, and now we get some extra time off (if you want to be a complete optimist).

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes