PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Time to Step Up and Show Your Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiral

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Now's the time for real Patriots fans to show their support for our coach. I've suffered through Clive Rush, John Mazur, **** McPherson, Rod Rust, Ron Meyer, and assorted other idiots. Bill Belichick is the best coach the Patriots have ever had, and possibly will ever have. I don't condone his recent actions, but I count myself among the real fans out there who appreciate the job he's done and would like nothing better than for him to remain as coach for a long time.

And the people said, Amen!

Now's the time for real Patriots fans to show their support for our coach. I've suffered through Clive Rush, John Mazur, **** McPherson, Rod Rust, Ron Meyer, and assorted other idiots. Bill Belichick is the best coach the Patriots have ever had, and possibly will ever have. I don't condone his recent actions, but I count myself among the real fans out there who appreciate the job he's done and would like nothing better than for him to remain as coach for a long time.

I will always support Bill, he is a stand up guy and he took his punishment like a man, he didn't try to weasel his way out of it. He WILL be a Hall of Famer!

I just want to express my desire that this Sunday while watching football, that wherever you are, no matter the city or the venue, that everyone wear all their Patriot gear proudly. I want to see more jerseys, more hats, more everything Patriots than I have ever seen before. Screw the haters, the taunts and jeers if you aren't in New England. Our team, our coach, our fans need us more than ever. I've never not been proud to be a Patriot fan, and it won't start now. Our solidarity is extremely important this week, this season.

Lets show Goodell, the NFL, that you don't screw with the Patriots and get away with it. This Chargers game, this season, is going to be a lot of fun. :rocker:

Right there with you.

In Bill we trust...stay here and win 3 more.

Its time for Kraft to resign him to a 5 year extension with a LARGE signing bonus!

In Bill We Trust!!!

Bring on San Diego.

I'm down with Bill for life!!!!

I just want to express my desire that this Sunday while watching football, that wherever you are, no matter the city or the venue, that everyone wear all their Patriot gear proudly. I want to see more jerseys, more hats, more everything Patriots than I have ever seen before. Screw the haters, the taunts and jeers if you aren't in New England. Our team, our coach, our fans need us more than ever. I've never not been proud to be a Patriot fan, and it won't start now. Our solidarity is extremely important this week, this season.

Lets show Goodell, the NFL, that you don't screw with the Patriots and get away with it. This Chargers game, this season, is going to be a lot of fun. :rocker:

I am with you. I will start wearing my stuff Friday. Goodell is letting the office go to his head.

I'm a PATRIOTS fan first and foremost...I may get disappointed in players and coaches, but my love for the team will never change.

Let's just move on and start talking football again.

Patriots 24 Chargers 17

I've supported BB since day 1 and that's not changing anytime soon. As far as I'm concerned he didn't owe me or any other fan an apology. Why should he. He's a freaking genious with 2 Superbowl game plan's in the hall of fame. Took a bunch of nonames and helped them into believing they were winners and proved it to the whole world that comrodity and self discipline can conquer talent and individiulism always. And it continued and hasn't stopped since.

He's never sought fame or glory for himself like some other great coaches have. All he wants is to coach football and deal with the outside media as himself. A football coach,that simple. He doesn't want to cry or spit or get hyped up in front of cameras and I think he shouldn't have to show insight to his own personal life for the mediots. I'm sure he shares his feelings with his family and friends and if that's how he want's it why can't some people respect that?

Bill Belichick showed what everybody else in the world didn't know he was .... human , he made a mistake, and he aplogized to the fans, its time to move on and get ring number 4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes