PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Time to post again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Patriot Guy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Because of work and other outside activites I have been pretty busy for several months and haven't posted much at all. After a game like that, I need to get back into it.

I won't lie, in the first half, San Diego looked like a team that was clearly better and I assumed they would eventually take charge once they started catching passes. That 2 minute drive was the difference in the game. The Chargers owned us up until that point and to steal a line from Bill Simmons on Super Bowl 36, that TD to Gaffney was like Rocky cutting the Russian.

I honestly thought we missed our chance when Brady missed Watson near the endzone and we had to settle for 3. That D is hard to move against and I wasn't sure we'd get another chance that deep.

What an emotional roller coaster in a span of 5 seconds between the Brady pick and the Brown forced fumble.

Gostowski has been fantastic over the second half of the season and the playoffs. He's proven to be a great draft pick and good kicker.

What else do you say besides WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back