PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Time to fish or cut bait with Chad Ochocinco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I predicted that Ocho would be the "surprise" cut of the season, and looks like I am right on track (if not for the surprise part, then for the cut part). PS - boys, please stop fighting.

It's a distraction to me and I'm just posting on a messageboard and reading google news.

Yikes.

Get thee to a nunnery....

Well, I predicted that Ocho would be the "surprise" cut of the season, and looks like I am right on track (if not for the surprise part, then for the cut part). PS - boys, please stop fighting.

How does it look like you are 'right on track'? You haven't a clue and neither does anybody else right now. We won't know anything until TC starts and see how he does there.

How does it look like you are 'right on track'? You haven't a clue and neither does anybody else right now. We won't know anything until TC starts and see how he does there.

Because Oucho is still doesnt know where to line up.

You don't know whether this is true or not. You know only of what happened in a single OTA, which is basically nothing.

Repetitive behaviour is being the same old Ocho. Get into the playbook and quit worrying about a friggin $200 gold card. (He's a multi-millionaire for cryin out loud!)

If he's gone, he's gone. I doubt it'll be because of what happened on one OTA day in May, though.

I said if it keeps on happening...

Why are some people so contrarian?

Chill out..

Because Oucho is still doesnt know where to line up.

It was in OTAs, its nothing. We won't know anything until it gets very serious and thats at TC.

It was in OTAs, its nothing. We won't know anything until it gets very serious and thats at TC.

He did the same thing all last season when it counted.

It's something.

He did the same thing all last season when it counted.

It's something.

Yes last year was bad but thats over now and doesn't even come into it. This is a new season and a different playbook. Its only May and its only OTAs, not TC, not a preseason game.

The only reason you even heard about it is because its a slow time for the media and getting something going about Ocho means you can write a whole pile of garbage because people will read it.

I agree that Ocho will be evaluated on his whole body of work..OTA's TC..Preseason....

Let's hope it was only a blip, but how many other players were reported to be doing laps?

If it looks like a duck...walks like a duck...swims like a duck...flies like a duck and quacks like a duck...:rolleyes:

I hope I'm wrong and he gets to the Pro Bowl this season....as a Patriot

Simma down now Eagle Eye. Will you change your screen name if time proves that you can't see the forest for the trees? By the way, I am only joking around.

I still say I am on track, and the not lining up thing isn't what did it for me, it's the signing of all those other WRs who do have a clue, more than Ocho ever has in a Pats uniform.

It's nice and shady under this bridge, what's wrong with that?

Here's Oucho buckling down to a laser like focus on football, to the exception of everything else, for OTAs.

spl393238_001.jpg

Nothing wrong with this picture. In fact, many of us would have done the same thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes