PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Time to Disassemble Mr. "Laser Rocket Arm" !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
There's nothing that makes me happier than to see Mr Rocket Laser Arm on his back after getting sacked by Seymour or Colvin.

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

REALLY looking forward to this game!

REALLY looking forward to Mr Laser Rocket Arm's ridiculous confounded ( :confused:) looks!

Laser rocket arm THIS.

Hahahaha....

Last edited:
Re: Time to Disassemble Mr. Laser Rocket Arm!

There's nothing that makes me happier than to see Mr Rocket Laser Arm on his back after getting sacked by Seymour or Colvin.

REALLY looking forward to Mr Laser Rocket Arm's ridiculous confounded looks!

Laser rocket arm THIS.

Hahahaha....

I've always thought that putting the smack talk BEFORE a win is kinda like this:

horse-cart.jpg

But that's just me.

:D

<< I've always thought that putting the smack talk BEFORE a win is kinda like this: >>

Are you wearing a fake moustache?

2005-11-03-manning-inside.jpg
sackedinne2.jpg
AFC_CHAMPIONSHIP_AF_6143258.jpg

Last edited:
bruschi_manning011605.jpg
g_bruschi_i.jpg
bruschi.jpg

Last edited:

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

REALLY looking forward to Mr Laser Rocket Arm's ridiculous confounded ( :confused:) looks!

Laser rocket arm THIS.

Hahahaha....

Im right with ya, there is nothing more satisfying then watching him hit the ground. I want to see him get buried once and for all this week.

Or how about most recent games?

88_harrison%5C2006_1105_ne_188_macht.jpg

54_keiaho%5C2006_1105_ne_311_macht.jpg

Ahhh! A Colts fan! They're starting to come out of the woodwork!

011904_green2_800600.jpg

<< I've always thought that putting the smack talk BEFORE a win is kinda like this: >>

Are you wearing a fake moustache?

No. I've just seen enough smack talk from all of our fallen foes to know that smack before a game that's undecided can mean eating crow after it's over.

And yeah, all your highlights are from games that are two seasons old. The Colts won the last two meetings. So while you're enthusiasm is appreciated, I think you should taper it back a bit into more humble territory.

Just a suggestion, don't take offense.

Ahhh! A Colts fan! They're starting to come out of the woodwork!

Not to worry, Ryan is usually a very pleasant fellow, though the nature of your post might bring out his bad side.

<< And yeah, all your highlights are from games that are two seasons old. The Colts won the last two meetings. So while you're enthusiasm is appreciated, I think you should taper it back a bit into more humble territory. >>

This is football. It's a game. Lighten up a bit, dude. My dislike for Peyton Manning won't be affected nor changed by the outcome of this game.

Frankly, I'm SICK TO DEATH of this crap about "class" and "respect". Football's turning into ice skating. Got to be politically correct all of a sudden.

There are no apologies for this "classless" and "disprespectful" post.

In fact, I hope that it IS seen as being classless and disrespectful. I disrespect the colts. No apologies, no denials. I hope they lose. By a lot. And I hope they look silly in the process.

011605_corey_800600.jpg

Last edited:
lol its 2007. that game was 2004.

Do you have any pictures from the 2005 or 2006 season?

lol its 2007. that game was 2004.

Do you have any pictures from the 2005 or 2006 season?
The 2006 Patroits highlights will be made on Sunday, and you know what the pictures of Manning will be, him shaking his head and lifting up his arms, palm up.

The 2006 Patroits highlights will be made on Sunday, and you know what the pictures of Manning will be, him shaking his head and lifting up his arms, palm up.

I don't think you have the personnel to do it defensively. Especially at DB, minus Samuel.

<< Gotta admitt that catch was just sick! Best I've seen all season. Thanks for the reminder Ryan (not)!!! >>

Yeah, that was one hell of a catch. Harrison rocks.

But Peyton can bite me ;)

I don't think you have the personnel to do it defensively. Especially at DB, minus Samuel.
How soon we forget 2004, 20-3? Randall Gay, Asante Samuel. I know, I know it's a new year but I couldn't resist.:D

Last edited:
<< I don't think you have the personnel to do it defensively. Especially at DB, minus Samuel. >>

I think if the Pats blitz early and often they can disrupt Moustache-boy enough to relieve some pressure on the secondary.

Collapse the pocket and take the old man down to the ground

:rocker:

This is football. It's a game. Lighten up a bit, dude. My dislike for Peyton Manning won't be affected nor changed by the outcome of this game.

Not trying to take it too seriously (though I do), just workin' the Karma angle, but I know everyone doesn't believe in that stuff like I do, so like I said, don't get pissed at my post, I'm just sayin' for sayin's sake. Carry on.

Frankly, I'm SICK TO DEATH of this crap about "class" and "respect". Football's turning into ice skating. Got to be politically correct all of a sudden.

There are no apologies for this "classless" and "disprespectful" post.

In fact, I hope that it IS seen as being classless and disrespectful. I disrespect the colts. No apologies, no denials. I hope they lose. By a lot. And I hope they look silly in the process.

I wasn't responding because of the class or lackthereof of this post, I was responding just because of the Karma factor. But again, I know that's a theory that not everyone cares about. No biggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes