Welcome to PatsFans.com

Time To Come Home

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 31, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +817 / 2 / -9

I have been reading all morning things about this "hanging of the dog" over there in Iraq, I supported this war very stongly in the beginning just as the phony democrats who voted for it did, they believed the WMD's were there just as Bush did, Saddam had WMD's the whole world knew it, he used them in front of the world then shot his gun in the air laughed at all the little dead childrens body's, Bush did right by going after this "bloddy pig".

Now things have changed, it is time to get out, the dirty back stabbing democrats have a little power now and what is the fist thing they want to do, they want more troops sent into that filthy middle east to die (phony bastards).

From the things I have read in the news today those people will never stop killing each other, those ROTTEN SMELLY MURDERING SH!TS AND SUNNIS are not worth one more American Life, BRING THEM HOME NOW, let them kill their children, let them kill their parents, let them kill their wives and husbands let them kill all their f-cking donkeys, let them blow up their smelly f-cking Mosques, they are a prehistoric race of stinking scumbags, killing and dismembering human beings is all these animals know how to do, tell them to shove their oil up their greasy a$ses.

Not one more life for these pigs, F-CK YOU PELOSI and the rest of your back stabbing phony power hungry friends NO MORE TROOPS IN IRAQ, f-ck you McCain you brain dead maniac, NO MORE TROOPS IN IRAQ, f-ck you Kerry, you lousy traitor piece of sh!t, NO MORE TROOPS IN IRAQ.

And yes George Bush f-ck you too if you send more troops to that filthy land of savages.

Bring our troops home, put them on the Mexican Border to keep those f-cking criminal ALIENS out of our country.

Get out of Iraq, they can't be helped, they are ungrateful smelly animals, leave now and let the savages get on with their killing, they have been doing it for thousands of years, F-CK IRAQ AND ALL THEIR ROTTEN PEOPLE.

2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

in other words, "we were lied to, we were wrong, ... oh, and i'm a biggot who hates smelly Muslims and their kids.... yay me!"

pretty lame capitulation, but please fold up your white towel neatly on your way out... drive through...

p.s.: for the record, just where WERE the weapons you're so convinced of? you're sure of something based on a gut feeling still? lol....

Last edited: Jan 1, 2007
  3. BruschiOnTap

BruschiOnTap On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

We are in a real quagmire. Pulling out completely will ruin our country in the eyes of the international community as we leave the Iraqis with a total power vaccuum and civil war. On the other hand, it is not worth the life of any more American/British/Italian/Polish soldiers (nor was it ever). The thing to do, sadly, is increase troop numbers and CEASE combat missions. From now on, put soldiers on every intersection, ensure that social and government institutions are put in place and infrastructure is installed/maintained, keep order and go on a MASSIVE PR blitz to show Iraqis that they need to back their new Parliament because it is not a legitimate government at present.

This is Bush's mess, however, and so he needs to clean it up too, not just the rank and file victims of his egomania. Bush needs to spend serious time IN Iraq with its parliament and state officials and speaking to the Iraqi people via radio, TV, or good ol' fashioned stump campaign urging them to buy into democracy and being told the alternatives. We also need to give a REAL deadline and say if you don't do this and this and this by said deadline, we are leaving you to your fate because we tried everything. In this scenario, where we make SERIOUS effort to clean our mess up, pulling out at the deadline would not completely ruin our image to the rest of the world.

What a f*cking mess.

4. BruschiOnTap

BruschiOnTap On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I like your red text responses! I need to learn how to do that...

I think it's important that we not leave a place totally f*cked up. It's what European powers did to Africa and it's what we're doing to the Middle East. If we pulled out completely there would be a HUGE power vaccuum and it would just be worse civil warring. I agree, too many lives have been wasted and nobody should have to die for this any longer, but the most realistic solution to the problem is a stronger presence and a softer approach. We need to fix what we broke while we're still there.