PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Time to call Patriots Rock Radio and bury Gresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
That bigmouth,fat slob turd Andy Gresh, an unabashed Pittsburgh homer will be blubbering and blithering on that so called Pats radio show with Borges.

Now is the time to barrage this moronic idiot and get him off OUR airwaves and OUR show once and for all. Just click the link one the WBCN page for the call in number

Gresh is an idiot. I hate the fact that the Official Patriots pre-game show is impossible to listen to becasue Tanguay is awful, Gresh is a loud mouth who makes no sense and Borges is...well...Borges.

I say, please dont waste your time with those idiots ..enjoy the win the real fans ..on this board ;)

Gresch, Borges, Felger and the rest of the crew are all ratings whores... who cares, if you call they interpret it as conflict and people are interested... still cannot figure out how Gresch got a job anywhere in the broadcast world...

I tried flipping to the show several times while watching the Jets/Colts game, and there was a commercial every time except once.

Where are the homers on EEI?

jefmblrd said:
Gresh is an idiot. I hate the fact that the Official Patriots pre-game show is impossible to listen to becasue Tanguay is awful, Gresh is a loud mouth who makes no sense and Borges is...well...Borges.

I haven't listened to 790TheScore in a very long time...mostly because of Gresh. I remember 2 years in a row they had the pick the teams contest. Gresh, the so called football expert came in last 1 year and 3rd the other.

I wish I could get paid to be an idiot.

He graduated URI with a 2.0 GPA in communications...heh..an idiot

He picked against the Pats every single game the year they won their 2nd Super Bowl...every single game ...on the air at the SCORE...and he STILL has a job

can't quite figure out how a 5 dozen donut eating gimp brain ex jock Steeler fan has ANY kind of access to the airwaves in N.E.

I use to like the post game show, living up here in Maine it was the post game show(radio or TV) there is. Total garbage now, so negative and useless. It's to bad but I would be listening until they change the crew.

Joker said:
He graduated URI with a 2.0 GPA in communications...heh..an idiot

He picked against the Pats every single game the year they won their 2nd Super Bowl...every single game ...on the air at the SCORE...and he STILL has a job

can't quite figure out how a 5 dozen donut eating gimp brain ex jock Steeler fan has ANY kind of access to the airwaves in N.E.

Gresh appeals to the low intelligence game by game bandwagon sports fans. Rhode Island has too many of these people which is why Gresh grew up on 790 TheScore. had he come up with WEEI in Boston he would be required to have intelligence...like Pete Sheppard has done working his way up.

Not saying WEEI is great but that Pete and Andy took the long route to make their way up the ladder. Put Pete on those shows over Andy and the other guests like Borges will look bad. So they put
Andy to be a sacrificial lamb that attracts the lowlifes for ratings #'s.

We have too many intelligent fans in our forum...Andy would be tossed out on his fat idiotAss. He'd do quite well in Philly though...someday he will go there they will love him in that city.

Why do you even listen. Just shut it off. I haven't listened these two years. Kiss your loved ones, crack open a beer and go to sleep with a smile. That's how you appreciate a win, not by aggravating over some nowhere man in a nowhere land...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back